Larry - You're A Wizard, Harry

Louis pulled his tie tighter while Harry eyed him up and down. He came over and put his hands on Louis hips. "I fucking love this outfit."

Louis rolled his eyes, "It's for the fans, Harold, so don't get too attached." Louis pulled on his sweater vest to smooth it out and Harry practically growled.

"Why'd you pick Gryffindor?" Harry inquired.

Louis smirked and leaned up to kiss the corner of his mouth, "Why do you think?"

Harry blushed and whispered against Louis' mouth, "Because you're brave."

"For you," Louis finished.

Louis adjusted his outfit one more time and headed out to sneak into the Harry Potter ride and surprise a few fans. Harry headed off to find Liam for their surprise.

***

Louis came back to the hotel still wearing the outfit. Harry had been thinking about it all night. He wanted to do so many things to Louis with that fucking tie. He was so endeared that he chose the house uniform he did, proving how much he loved Harry without even saying anything.

Harry was pacing the room when the door clicked and Louis walked in. Harry gave him a whole two seconds before shutting the door behind him and pushing Louis back against it. Harry unbuttoned the white shirt until he could get to Louis' collarbones, pushing the sweater vest aside to reach. Louis let his head fall back to the door with a groan and a quiet, "Haz."

"Look so fucking good, babe. You have no idea."

Louis' hands found purchase in Harry's loose tee while Harry pulled Louis head back by his hair, a messier version of the fringe it started as at the beginning of the night. He captured Louis' mouth with his and pressed his lips open frantically. "Lou," Harry purred against his lips, "Take your tie off."

Louis nodded as best he could with Harry's grip and his hands flew to his tie. It took a few tries, since Harry was now kneading Louis bum in his hands and sucking a bruise into his It Is What It Is, but finally Louis pulled it from around his neck and pressed it against Harry's chest.

Harry pulled away, much to Louis' dismay, and gave a wicked smile as he took the necktie. "On the bed. How I like." Louis fidgeted for a second, looking up at Harry with questioning eyes. Harry went soft and rubbed a thumb over Louis sharp cheek. "What is it, hun?"

Louis nodded with the permission to ask, "Can I take my clothes off?"

Harry chuckled, "I would love that." Louis rushed towards the bed while his hands ripped at his clothes. By the time Harry made it to the end of the bed Louis was on his hands and knees, naked and waiting. Harry loved this positions. Some probably thought it was impersonal, but you couldn't beat the view. Louis' perfect ass on display, knees open enough for Harry to slide in between. Plus Harry loved to just cover Louis' whole body while he pushed into him, protecting him and adorning him with love.

Harry went to the side of the bed and kneeled by Louis' shoulders. Louis looked up at Harry with adoration in his eyes and Harry couldn't ask for a better soul mate. "Put your hands on the head board." Louis obeyed and clasp his fingers over the top of the wood. Harry wrapped the tie around his wrists and then through a hole in the headboard before tying it off in a knot. "Pull," Harry ordered and Louis did, tugging on the smooth material.

When it stayed put Harry nodded once, "Good." He ran a hand from Louis' shoulder, down his spine, and cupped the swell of his ass. Louis moaned and his head fell between his shoulders. "Feel good, baby?" Louis didn't respond except for a tiny sigh, so Harry reared back his arm and landed a smack on Louis right cheek. "Answer me," Harry commanded.