Ziam - First Time (Part 2)

Sorry it's been so long. But I love me some Ziam so here we go!

COMMENTS AND VOTES! MWAH!! Xoxo

***

Zayn sat up against his headboard, music playing lowly in his headphones and journal on his lap. He was currently lamenting about how it had been two weeks, three days, and six hours since he'd last seen his boyfriend. If Liam was still his boyfriend. He certainly wasn't according to his parents. But honestly, Liam's opinion was all that mattered.

He'd just started on some cartoon version of Liam in a green lantern outfit when he heard a light rap of something on glass. He unconsciously ignored it until he heard it again and looked up to see said personal superhero tapping his knuckles against his window. Zayn quickly pulled the sheets back, revealing just the small pants and worn t-shirt he used as night clothes, as he walked over and unlocked the window. They pushed it up together and Liam surprised Zayn by leaning over the threshold and pressing a quick, solid kiss to Zayn's lips.

"Christ, Zee. I've been losing it without you." Liam started ducking under the window to get in before Zayn was even aware of it and he fumbled back.

"Liam," Zayn awed. "What are you doing here?"

Liam shut the window behind him. "Couldn't take it anymore. I tried to respect your parent's punishment, even though we didn't do anything wrong," he noted definitively and kissed Zayn's cheek, "but I'm going insane. I can't even text you and make sure you're alright." Liam pulled him into a hug. "You're alright, yeah?"

Zayn chuckled fondly but wrapped his arms around his obviously-still-boyfriend. "I miss you too much, Liam. I guess, mostly, I'm lonely." He pulled back and kissed Liam's ready lips a few short times. "I was just worried you'd give up on us."

Liam made a disgruntled sound then, and combed his fingers into Zayn's hair while Zayn held him securely around the waist. "I couldn't. I love you too much."

"But my parents-"

"Are good people, but they can't tell you who to love," Liam reasoned. "You do love me, yeah?"

"Enough to worry me sometimes," Zayn admitted.

Liam stole a kiss in gratitude. "Then, no. I could never give up on us."

Zayn breathed a sigh of relief he didn't know he was holding and pulled Liam back with him as he sat on the edge of his bed. Liam went with him easily and stood between his legs when Zayn parted them. His hands landed on Zayn's shoulders and he massaged his thumbs into the knots that had built up through anxiety.

"My parents are out in the living room watching TV, I think. I'm not really talking to them right now."

"I wish they'd just let me talk to them, try to explain." Liam slid a hand up Zayn's neck and into his hair. He always loved Zayn's hair; especially when it was washed and soft at the end of the day, like it was now.

"Wouldn't matter. They're still angry, said that I disrespected my family."

"By loving me," Liam assumed.

"They love you. Always did. That was the only reason that they were even remotely okay with me being with you."

"But..."

Zayn leaned forward and rested his forehead on Liam's stomach. "It's just-It's one thing to hear your son say he's gay and another to actually see it for yourself."

Liam hummed his understanding but pulled Zayn back and pushed him to lay down on his bed, legs still hanging off the end. "Well, I'm not mad they know for sure. I wish they wouldn't have walked in," Liam made a regretful face at that, "but you being gay, being with me, isn't something that's going away." The brunet climbed onto the bed and bracketed Zayn's hips with his knees. "At least now they know."