Chapter 15

Lavender POV
~~~
Oh my goodness I'm sore! Jax wore me out last night. I've never had such intensity in all my life, it's like he was making sure every inch of my body was covered with his scent.
As I lay in deep thought I feel Jax finally starting to wake up. He pulls me closer to him and breaths in my scent.
"I'm never letting you go". He said sweetly.
"I think we need to get up and I'm pretty sure your father needs you to get ready". I said, as I start to get out of bed.
"Yep... I'm going". He responded with no motivation behind it.
"I'll see you this evening , I have dance until 4 o'clock today". I said. We both got ready and headed our separate ways.
~~~
Jaxon POV
~~~
As I made my way down to the dinning hall I heard a loud commotion. My father and his command were covered in blood and his Beta James was on the table with gaping wounds. My mother and other females who were our packs healers (nurses) we're trying to stop the bleeding.
"What fuck happened!" I said, running over to them.
"The Zion Pack. They ran us off the road and then wolfed out and attacked us!" Said one of the pack members who was in pretty bad shape.
"They said our kind was no longer welcome in Moon Haven". Said Beta James. "Jaxon.... their coming after all of us and that mean Lavender. You have to protect this pack, our family". An before I could respond to him, James died.
My father howled with the loudest painful emotion sounding howl I have every heard. James was his Beta, best friend, and one hell of a loyal pack member.
"I'll mind link the pack, everyone needs to stay in Grey Stone territory and warrior members report to the pack house. Now!" Commanded Alpha John.
"I need to get Lavender. She's at the training facility in the dance studio". I said with worry in my voice.
"I'll send pack members to get her, I need you here. We're about to tear some shit up". Said my father and we walked towards the meeting room.
~~~
Lavender POV
~~~
I had been dancing for about five hours now and I couldn't help but day dream about my mate as I glided across the floor. As a welcome to the family gift, Luna Katherine gave me beautiful lavender colored pointe shoes that I absolutely loved. As the routine came to a close, I walked over to my belongings and began sipping on my water.
"Hey sis!" Said Sage walking.
"Hey you!" I said. I actually had missed her.
"I saw you dancing through the window. Do you want to have dinner tonight, I really miss you?" Sage said sitting next to me.
"That would great".
"Good, I'll tell Cedar and we can all hangout".
We continued to talk about what we each other has been up as I changed out of my pointe shoes. We started walking towards the training facility exit when all of a sudden we were grabbed by a group of wolves and knocked out.
~~~
Jaxon POV
~~~
The doors burst open to the pack house and two pack members start yelling. "They took them!" We stood up from the table meeting looking directly at them.
"Who?!" Said Alpha John.
"Lavender and her Sister. They were grabbed walking out of the training facility!" Said one of the wolf's.
"Go, put together our best trackers and go!Find them!" Said, Alpha John.
I looked at Rollo and nodded to my father, they knew damn well I was going. Rollo and I then proceeded out the pack house and hopped on our bikes.
"I'm not stopping till I find her." I said to Rollo.
"Let the bodies hit the floor!l" Rollo howled and all twenty of our best trackers and hit men followed.
~~~
Lavender POV
~~~
I started to open my eyes...ouch! My head... where the hell am I?! I look around and as far as I can tell I'm in some kind of warehouse. My hands are tied around a metal pool as well as my feet bound together. I look forward and notice Sage is tied up to a pole in front of me too. Jax, I need to mind link with Jax. I haven't done this before but I have to try. Okay, deep breath...
"Jax". I said in a calm quiet voice in my mind. Nothing, no response. Jax, I try again. I keep trying from what seems like hour's. I then suddenly heard a side door open and footsteps behind me.
"Well, I knew you had a gift for me, but this is just precious". Said a female voice. I look up into the dim light and there stood Sasha.
"I couldn't let my sweet angel get her heartbroken and I wasn't going to let some NightShade ruin my plans". Said a man I've never seen before.
"Daddy... what exactly are we going to do with them?" Asked Sasha.
"Kill them. Make look like the Zion pack did. Causing a rift between them and the NightShades. The elites can kill each other off and we'll be running Moon Haven". Said Sasha's father who is Beta Todd of the River Pack.
"Do whatever you want. I just want Jaxon back". Sasha said and then leaned over to me and whispered, "too bad you won't be alive long enough to tell him you're pregnant". I looked up at her with widened eyes of disbelief. "Oh, yes our healer confirmed it when they took a blood sample". Sasha said with an evil grin.
"You won't get away with this". Said Sage, waking up from her grogginess.
"No sweetheart you won't get away from this!" Said Sasha smacking her across the face.
"I'm going to rip you apart!" I said with a growl.
"Sasha let's go! We have stuff to do!" Yelled Todd. They walked out and left us there under the dim lights. I couldn't tell how long we were there but it felt like weeks . They would come in give us bread, water, and then smack us around. I couldn't understand why my wolf strength was failing me. It was as if I had a mental block to access my wolf. I was so tired and exhausted from being here, I felt myself drifting off.
"Child of the moon, why are you weak". I heard Selene the moon goddess.
"I'm trapped, they tired us up with silver coated ropes and have been putting silver liquid drops into our water". I said.
"You have to find your inner wolf. Your powers will only show full force unless you believe beyond that what you are is more then human or wolf. You are a celestial goddess my daughter, feel it coursing through your veins". She said in her calming voice. As I came out of my sleeping trance I began to take steady breaths. I had to believe that I was more than just another person, I had to get Sage and I out of here.
***
I felt a surge pulse through my body, I began to pulling and tugging on the ropes. I started to put the burning pain of the silver coated ropes and drops in my blood system out of my mind. As I started to loosen the ropes I heard Sage finally speak, she was not strong to get out of the silver drops drowsiness that it caused.
"Lav....?" Sage said in a low voice.
"I'm here! Sage." I said, is was good to hear her.
"I want to go home".
"I know, I almost have my ropes loosened enough to pull apart. I'm getting us home Sage".
"Lav... I love you. I've always wanted you to know that I always saw you as amazing and brave". She said with a weak smile.
"I always adored your bubbly personality my sweet little sister. I love you too, just hang tight". I said reassuringly. I was almost there when the bay doors opened, completely revealing that we were in the River packs gun supply warehouse.
"Time to die bitches!!" Said Sasha walking in with a smug smirk. Behind her was six more wolves.
As they approached closer I was able break free and stand my ground against them all. Sasha came running for me transitioning into wolf form. She jumped on top of me barely missing my throat. I then jabbed my knee into her rip cage as hard as I could. Sasha then yelped and moved away. I then transformed into wolf form and before I could get her the six men she came with were in wolf form as. I was surround, one of the them jumped towards me. I ducked out of the way. Another came after me, only this time I lunged forward grabbing a hold of his throat and biting down until I felt the bones in his neck snap. The first wolf came at me again, I leaped to the left and flipped over onto his back and bit the side of neck ripping half of it right out. The next three came after me and one by one I tore them to pieces. I had one thing on my mind, Sage, I promised I would get us home. As I turned to Sage... there stood Sasha, half transitioned, claws holding her by the throat.
"One more step towards me and I'll kill her!" Yelled Sasha.
"Take your fucking hands of her!". I yelled back.
"Lav! Don't let them win!" Yelled Sage.
"As you command... Luna". Said Sasha with a nasty smirk. Sasha then dug one hand into Sage's side and the other ripping through her neck.
"Noooooo!" Howled in complete anger and fear. **An within that very moment my entire body started to glow with and electrifying sparking haze all around me. My eyes turning ultraviolet and I could feel my body grow to the size of a bear. With one leap I jumped on top of Sasha my paw on her throat pinning her to the ground.
"Big mistake!" I said in a most evil tone. I extended my canines and bit into her skull, I twisted her head clean off. I then looked up to see if there were any other River Pack wolves. But to my surprise I saw other wolves covered in blood staring at me in complete shock. I then inhaled deeply.... I know that smell, friendly wolves, Cedar, Hazel, Rollo, and Jax! But, at that moment of happiness I don't run to them, instead I lower my wolf body next to Sage. I start to nudge her with my nose letting out a small wimpier.
"Lav..?" I hear a voice. I then snap my head from Sage and growl towards the voice covering Sage.
"Lavender, it's me...Jax". Said Jax again but with caution. I'm still in my full wolf form and ready tear apart anything or anyone.
"Baby... are you in there, please let me help". Jax said again slowly approaching my enormous electrifying wolf form. He reaches out his hand and pets the side of my face. I became completely calm as his touch sends a warmth over my body. It finally registers that it's my mate. I then calm my wolf from within telling her he's our mate, we love him and oh my god! Sage! My human form then turned back, I fell next to Sage. I grabbed her body and wrapped my arms around her and started sobbing.
"My Sage! My Sage! Please come back to me!" I yelled and cried, for a few minutes holding her. I looked up at everyone around, me and they too were filled with uncontrollable tears. Next thing I knew I felt Jax's arms around me and he picked me up. I look over to Sage and Cedar is cradling her lifeless body. They carry us out of the warehouse and into an SUV. As we drive away I see dead River Pack wolves ripped to shreds. The remaining members of both the NightShade and Grey Stone set fire to the River Pack warehouse and pack house. Jax, a Rollo, and other Grey Stone wolves follow behind the SUV. We pull up to the Grey Stone pack house and before I can step out I feel my body suddenly become weak.
"Lavender, you okay?" Said Cedar. An before I could answer, I pass out.