Chapter 9

Jaxon POV
~~~
I walk up to the bar and order a beer. I need something to help me control myself from throwing those two across the room. Just then I pick up her scent and look to my right, it's Lavender. Looking completely breath taking and watching her walking by I glance at her perfectly shaped ass. I have to talk to her, I'm sure she's pretty pissed. I follow her towards the restroom and quickly walk in behind her closing and locking the door.
"What the hell are doing?!" Said Lavender with a deep pissed off scowl.
"We need to talk". I said as I walked slowly to her.
"Do we now fuck face, cause from the looks of it you've pretty much got what you wanted from me and dipped out". She said with more anger, but this time her eyes were starting to glow with a purple hue that was incredibly sexy.
"Lav... let me explain". I tried to talk calmly.
"Leave me alone Jax". As she tried to push past me. I grabbed around her waist and just looked her straight in the eyes.
"No". I said in a dominant way. She backed down.
"Okay...fine. I'll listen". She said submitting.
"I had pack business to take care of. The River Pack has been moving into our territory and we had to take care it". I told her.
"Okay... are you with Sasha?" She said with a more hurt tone in her voice this time. I could feel my wolf becoming more upset with how hurt our mate was.
"No. She's just another pack wolf, she means nothing. She's the daughter of the Beta Vik from the River Pack. My father made a trade deal with them about a week ago. She's just been hanging around with us ever since".
"Oh... so she's just some girl your fucking? I'm not stupid Jax. I know you two have been off and on for years, it's not a secret".
"I've knew her before I met you. It's complicated".
"She's not your real MATE!"
"You think I don't fucking know that!"
"I will not come second to any lower female! I'm a fucking dominant alpha female wolf of the Nightshade. I demand respect and a mate who can handle me!" She said with the most sexy powerful demeanor I've ever heard from her or any other wolf.
"Lav just give me some time to sort it out."
"Well... if being with me is not good enough then I'll just reject y..."
"Don't you finish that fucking sentence". I said with a growl stepping towards her pulling her face up to mine. I leaned down and kissed her with a rough passionate kiss. She then stuck her claws into my forearms and kissed me back. God I missed the way her lips felt. I then pulled her dress up above her waist while I picked her up and placed her on the counter. I pressed myself between her legs and I could smell her wet pussy wanting me. Pulling her closer to me I took my hand and pushed her panties to the side and began fingering her. Rubbing on all the right places, pulling in and out of her feeling her tighten around my fingers making her moan and dig her claws deeper into my forearms. I unzipped my pants ready to fuck my mate long and hard.....
Knock.. knock.. Jax you in here.. Jax!
"I'm busy!" I yelled back.
"Hurry up. Dad needs us. Now!" Said Rollo. An by judging from his tone it was important.
"Okay!". I replied.
"Fuck...!" I said in a breathy voice. I pull away from Lavender helping her off the counter. We straighten ourselves out and I turn back to her giving her another kiss.
"You're mine. No one else can have you". I said and walked out. I'm going to have to figure out a way to get end it with Sasha. My parents won't be too pleased.
~~~
Lavender POV
~~~
Holy hell that was hot! I thought to myself as I continued to fix myself so I looked perfectly presentable. I walked out the bathroom and walked the opposite way I came. I decided to go to the dance studio to cool off a bit more before going back.
"I thought I would find you here". Said my father surprising me.
"Hello father, I'm just..."
"Hiding out. It's okay, I know you don't like these things. Your more like me in that way. Lavender....." he paused mid sentence and looking at me in a questionable manner.
"Yes..." I said looking at him.
"It happened didn't it... I can scent it. You've found you mate?"
"Um.... yes father". I said.
"Very well. Who is he?"
"I don't think you would....". I said stammering. He was the only male wolf I was nervous around. Not only was this my father but he's the Alpha.
"Lavender Rose Nightshade! Spit it the fuck out now!" He said, only this time using his Alpha tone.
"Yes Alpha. It's Jaxon Stonewall". I responded, only this time without intimidation, I've never been able to do that before with my father.
"I see. This will complicate things". He said in deep thought.
"Father. I didn't choose this".
"I'm aware how mating works Lavender". He said sounding annoyed.
"Can I just go home. I don't think I can handle anymore stress."
"Well get used to it! Especially if you're going to be a Luna. Don't you dare leave. You will stand with the family and we talk about this later". He said gesturing me to follow him.
As we get to the table my father takes his seat at the center of the table facing the entire ball room and across from Alpha John. I then take my place next to Hazel who is sitting next to Cedar and Sage is my right with her date. Everyone is now seated at their tables and began to drink and eat. All I could do was pick at my food and glance towards Jax as I watched Sasha hanging all over him. I then stood up.
"Get the fuck off my MATE!" I said growling towards Sasha.
"He is not your mate". Sasha said laughing as she stood.
"Lavender don't, not now". Said Jax, trying to make me calm down.
"Yeah.. don't". Said Sasha acting like she won.
"I don't take orders from slutty cunts." I spit back. An with one quick moment I shifted and leaped across the table. My canines extended and latching onto her throat. I bit down in full strength until I heard a snap!
"Lavender... Lavender!" I heard Hazel's voice. Damn, I thought. I was just daydreaming. I look to my left an notice my father looking at me. I looked down and see my hand was gripping my knife and I could feel my wolf. She felt different ever since Jax marked me. She's been more aggressive and confident, making me become that as well. I better real it in before I start an all out war.
"What Hazel?!" I responded finally.
"Are okay?" She asked.
"I'm fine. I'm just ready to go". I said.
"Yeah.. I get that".
The galleria finally ended and I made my way to my driver who held the door open.
"Good evening Miss Lavender, where to?" He asked. An just as I was about to say home I heard that slut bag. Walking behind with all the other inner circle Grey Stone pack members.
"Must be nice having everything handed to you". She said with a snotty grin.
"Knock it of Sasha". Said Candy.
"I'm not a afraid of a spoiled little rich girl". She said walking closer to me in a drunken state. I chose to ignore her and continued to get in the car.
"Sasha let's go". Pleading Candy.
"I saw the way you were looking at Jaxon. You can't have him. He's a rouge city girl! They don't like stuck up bitches!" Sasha said slurring her words.
An with one evil look I responded, "I wouldn't be so sure about that you dirty cunt". An the driver closed the door and drove me home.