Chapter 6

Lavender POV
~~~
We enter the pack house and no one is around except for the caretakers. The caretakers are humans who live in Moon Haven and are sworn to secrecy of the pack house. They are paid handsomely and for the most part don't really interact with you unless they are instructed to do so. We make our way up to the sleeping quarters. I open the door to the bedroom I'm staying in and lead us inside.
"I'm going to go get ready. You can wait here or do whatever." I said to Jax.
I walked into the bathroom and closed the door before turning on the shower. This shower that could fit three people easy. I removed my clothes and stepped into the shower. The warm water instantly made me relax and began to wash my body when... it hit me out of nowhere! The mating haze, my wolf calling out to her mate, my body craving for the marking bite. An before I could turn the water cold to calm down.... Jax comes walking into the bathroom, his eyes are staring at me, but this time they look different. The whites of his eyes were black and all that showed was their piercing green color.
"Your wolf is calling out to me."'he said with a low growl.
"I' ll be out in a minute, maybe we can talk about this", I said clearing my throat trying not to explode from the desire that is erupting inside of me.
Jax opened the shower door and stepped in completely naked. The water hit his shoulder, trickling down his massive muscular arms and chest. I stood there half soaped, the bubbles were making their way down my chest passing over my inner thing area. He walked closer to me wrapping his arm around my waist, an with his hand on my back, he then pulled me close to him. Our hips touched and I could feel his bulge press up against my swelling lady bits. He leaned over and kissed me with the force of a thousand winds full of sexual passion. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up placing my legs around his waist.
"I won't enter you if you're not ready". He said looking straight into my eyes.
"I'm 23 years old and I'm not making my mate wait". I replied with a cheeky fashion.
"Okay then, I'll move us to the bed. It's about to get rough and I don't want to slip".
Jax then carried me to the bed and laid me down gently to my surprise. He then laid his hips between my thighs and with one smooth move he pushed himself into me. At that moment I let out a loud breathy moan that made him give off a low growl in response. He then started to move into a rhythm and my hips moved with him. We were in complete sexual step together not missing a beat. It felt as though time was endless and we were in a color trance of continuous organismic bliss. As we were starting to approach our climaxes he flipped me over. Then he Re-entered me, wrapping his hand around my mid section he pulled my back against his chest and right before he made his mark he growled in the deepest sexiest voice, mine... and right before he bit into the mating mark area at the base of my neck, I looked up and in the mirror I saw my eyes change when he bit down. The whites of my eyes were gone, they've become completely violet. An just as this was all simultaneously happening, he filled my insides with his warm release completing the mating haze. We laid still for a moment staring at each other through the mirror before he pulled out and pulled the covers over us. Both of us exhausted, we we started to drift off, but right before we fell asleep he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him. He kissed me on the mating mark and we slept.
~~~
Jaxon POV
~~~~
Knock...Knock... Knock...knock... Lav! You in there, open up it's Ced!
Waking up startled, I feel Lavender curl in closer to me. I could tell by her heat beat she was really nervous. Wait a minute I can feel her beat... we completed the mating haze smart one, my wolf replied. Our bodies are connected now and can sense and feel our mate, even when we're apart.
"Lavender!" Cedar yelled, sounding concerned.
I clenched my teeth and began to growl, no one yells at my mate. I felt her hand grab my forearm.
"Sorry Ced, I was in the shower. I'll be out in a minute". She said in a calm tone.
"Okay, were leaving in 45 minutes". This time sounding normal.
"I'll be down soon". She replied.
Turning around to face me, I couldn't help but pull up her hips towards mine. I kissed her on the forehead and I felt her arms tighten around me.
"I have to get going". She said pulling away.
"Oh no you don't, you're mine now". I said pulling her back to me.
"We may be mated, but we haven't had a mating ceremony. I have to go with my family, we'll have to figure this out." She said, leaning back towards me kissing my cheek.
~~~
Lavender POV
~~~
I quickly got into the shower making sure I cleaned up extra careful around my inner thigh area. I was pretty damn sore and swollen from Jax. I can't believe how freaking huge he is, I mean... I only have had sex with one other person and that was three years ago. We meet when we were sixteen and split up because he felt I wasn't giving him enough of my time. I think it's because I wouldn't hangout with the socialites that he was apart of.
Leaving my thoughts, I finish putting on my signature pencil skirt, , a plan white blouse that covers the mating mark, and my Louis Vuitton black pumps. I quickly braided my hair so that it started on the left side and wrapped diagonally to my right shoulder. Not really into makeup, I only put on mascara and I was done.
Walking out of the bathroom I noticed Jax was not in the room. He's probably getting cleaned up or something. I made my way down the car where everyone was loading their bags and saying their goodbyes. I made it a point to say a quick formal goodbye to the Alpha and Luna. I didn't want to draw attention to myself. As we drove away I looked out the window and saw Jax standing in door way watching us drive off. A couple seconds later he sent me a text.
Jax: you look good in leather.
Lav: thank you.
Why do I have a feeling my life is about to be turned upside down.