Chapter 13

Lavender POV
~~~
It happened we were officially connected mind, body, and soul. I could still taste his lips, feel his thrust and... get your mind out of the gutter girl we need to be completely composed when we walk in here, I told my wolf.
I decided that I would go with Jax. Be with my mate for good, it was what all mated female wolves did when they found a mate outside of their packs. I just had to go talk about this with my family. As I walked in I noticed a different smell in the pack house. The Zion pack was here stinking up the place, which meant Bryce was here. He left our pack for the Zion's after we broke up three years ago. An just as luck would have it. I saw him, standing with Sage and probably getting all the gossip he missed.
"Lavender! Your hair..here?!" Yelled out Sage. She ran over to me and hugged me.
"We were all worried that you left for good". She said hugging me again.
"No...but". I tried to get a word in.
"Hey Lavender, it's good to see you". Said Bryce.
"Yeah, Hi. Where's dad?" I said quickly and not realizing how I couldn't care less about Bryce.
"He's in a meeting with the Zion Alpha". Said Sage.
I said thank you and began walking towards his meeting room. I can't wait, this is important, maybe us being mated could help fix things. I decide to stand outside the door. I didn't want to interrupt. But, my crazy wolf hearing is now extra sensitive and I could hear through walls. I zoned in to hear them....
"Apollo, we must take the fight outside of Moon Heaven. We cannot have by standards getting hurt". Said the Zion Alpha.
"I agree. I'm sure Grey Stone will too". My father replied.
"Alright, send the outside of town request to them. I hope their not too uncivil".
"Yeah, let's hope".
The meeting ended and I waited for everyone to leave before I walked in.
"Lavender! What happened to you? Where did you run off too?!" My father said with a bit of a worried tone.
"She's mated". Mother said in an ominous tone from the corner of the room.
"What?!" My father yelled.
"I'm sorry. I won't reject him." I said in a confident manner.
"Lavender... this means that you belong to him now. You will become his Luna and therefore as your Alpha I must release you from my pack". My father said in a sorrowful voice.
"I'm not leaving you for good. I just found my mate".
"I'm sorry Lavender. Our packs are enemies and if there was something to change that I would. For your sake, I will put out the order to keep clear of you".
"Am I allowed to come back?" I asked as tears started fill my eyes.
"Yes. But you will need to announce it first". He replied. Then looked at my mother.
"It's wolf law my daughter. You are mated to the son of an Alpha as was I. We will always be your family, but your no longer our own." My mothers eyes filled with tears as she walked over to me and hugged me.
"I will keep your house as yours. If you ever decide to return to us, consider it a parting gift". He said with a serious voice.
"I'm sorry. I know you don't want this". I said.
"Lavender. You have been a perfect daughter. We are not going to dismiss you completely. But, there is a war coming and I don't want to see you get hurt. If he can't protect you, find your way back". My father said in a more caring voice.
"I'll be fine. I'll talk to you later". I said and left.
As I was walking out to my car I heard my former pack members talking about my departure.
"Hey Lavender!" I heard Bryce call out. I turned around and he was surrounded by his little group.
"Enjoy being past around. Everyone knows Grey Stones let their pack members ride their mates." He said laughing. I then ran over to him extending my claws and grabbed onto his throat.
"Shut your fucking mouth fucking little prick!" As I threw him across the driveway.
"Lavender!". Yelled Cedar from the yard. I then turned to my brother. My eyes were ultraviolet purple and my canines were out.
"What?!" I said with a deep low dominating growl.
"Whoa... it's me Lav. Cedar" he said in a calm voice. I suddenly came out of my rage.
"He called me whore". I said pointing to Bryce who was being babied by some pack girls.
"Look Lav. I love you, your my sister and best friend. But, your strength now... it's incredible. However, I can't have you hurting others without coming to their defense". He said.
"I'm trying to leave". I replied.
"I know".
"I'll call you later. It's not good for me to be here right now. Especially since they all know".
"Please call me or text me when you get there".
"Always. I love you Cedar".
"Lav, I'm going to find a way to make it right between the packs. We have to now that you're part of them". He said. I nodded and drove off towards the Grey Stone pack house.
~~~
Jaxon POV
~~~
While Lavender was officially making her discussion to her pack, I spoke to my family about what was going on. My parents, Rollo and Lacey were surprisingly happy about it. My mother was the most excited, she even brought up the idea of little ones. I told her in all due time, I wasn't opposed to it. My father or Alpha was considering how this was going to play out with our current pack business. He said that he would have a meeting later, tonight was celebration time. We were hosting the River Pack and he was going to announce to the packs that I have found my mate and introduce her as our future Luna.
***
I looked at the time and it was six o'clock, where is she. I walked outside to find Rollo and I see the whole pack was arriving as well as River members. An then I saw her, she looked more beautiful and sexier than the first time I saw her. Her hair was perfectly curled and her typical NightShade business skin tight pencil skirt suit was out of place for this wolf pack biker crew but I didn't mind one damn bit! I walked up to her quickly and picked her up throwing her over my shoulder and taking her straight up to our bedroom.