I completely zoned out the rest of the world until I got a fright when they dumped a new game onto the table.

"Where are you staring off to?" Jimin asks with a laugh at my surprise.
"Well, I didn't want to be part of a fight" I sigh out as I lean against the chair. I have no energy for fighting.

I observe the new game which-thank heavens- I know. UNO. Everyone knows how to play UNO.
How wrong I was...

"What do you mean I can't do that!? Don't you people know how to play UNO?!" I start shouting, getting frustrated. They are turning the tables on me, thinking I'm the one in the wrong when I definitely was not.

"She was like this in University too" Taehyung says with a boxy smile, finding my actions hilarious along with the rest of them. The damn traitors...

"This is not how you play UNO. Read the damn instructions. Have you ever read the instructions-no-I didn't think so" I say, not even giving them time to answer. They're just snickering at me as if I was completely out of my mind.

"(Y/N) sweetie, it's ok to admit when you're wrong sometimes" Jin says comfortingly, across the table from me.
"But I'm not wrong. Read the damn instructions! Where's the box?" I say, getting incredibly annoyed that they're not believing me.

I scramble for the box. I scan over the instructions.

"Just read this" I say, shoving the box into their faces so that they could actually understand how the game is meant to be played.

They don't even look at the box.

"I see. Well, let's play a different game" Hoseok says and the whole table agrees. I am gaping at them, finding them incredibly annoying. They're the ones that can't handle the truth...

"I need air" I grumble out as I head to Jin's balcony. I hear snickers behind me. They definitely did that on purpose...

I slide the door closed behind me. Sometimes I can punch their stupid faces and I hope they can't see for a week. Mess up their handsome faces so that they can feel the struggle to be below average.

I would probably get sued if I hurt an idol's face though...

Maybe I should hurt them where fans can't see. Maybe in the gut?

"Mind if I join?" I hear as the sliding door opens.
"No way" I grumble, still fuming. They can't even give me a minute.

"Why not? I'll definitely turn that frown upside down" Hoseok says, being all jumpy just like before.
I breathe in and out.

"Because you people don't know how to play UNO. It is the easiest game in the world yet you managed to turn it upside down" I say dramatically.
"You're still such a drama queen" he simply says with a smile, completely ignoring what I just said. I could strangle him right there and then.

"And you still ignore me" I deadpan as I cross my arms.
"Never. I listen to every word you say" he says with a shining smile.

"Oh really?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.
"Yip" he says brightly.
"Then what did I just say?" I ask.
"That we don't know how to play UNO and that it's the easiest game in the world but we managed to turn it upside down" he repeats.
"Jeez..." I say in defeat.

"We decided that we should play a game you know" he says, trying to cheer me up. I was about to scream at him again that I know how to play UNO but drop the whole thing instead. I breathe in and out, calming myself a little. I let go of UNO. It wasn't a fight I was going to win. I see that now...

We play games for the rest of the day. I basically rode on the tailcoats of whoever was closest because I barely knew any of the games.

30 Seconds was interesting. I discovered that Jimin, Hoseok and Jin was absolutely terrible at that game and it was hilarious to watch them struggle. Namjoon was too good at the game...