Last First Kiss

Prologue

It hurts, it hurts so bad. How can he do this to me? I looked into his messages on his email seeing stuff that I shouldn't be seeing. It's been a while since the last time I checked it, because I knew he wouldn't do anything to hurt me. But what am I seeing right now? Messages from other girls, flirting with him and I thought he wouldn't flirt back, but he did! I know we haven't seen each other for a while, but was that a reason for him to do this? When I'm not with him, as much as possible I try to avoid having a conversation with guys, because he was all that was on my mind. 

How am I going to deal with this? I felt like dying every second that I looked to my laptop, seeing all of his conversation with those girls. I never saw this coming and I never even imagined that this would ever come. I couldn't control my feelings. I feel hatred, confusion and hurt - hurt that stab me on my chest - into my heart. I know it sounds like I'm a psychodelic emotional person, but who can blame me? Any other girl would feel the same, especially when they love the person so much, they'd give their all to that person.

It felt like my world was falling apart and there's already no one there to help me stand up. I shut my laptop off, not being able to bear what I was feeling. I climbed up in to my bed and pulled the sheets all over me. I closed my eyes, but couldn't get to sleep. All my memories with him just came flooding back in my head. Memories that I've always treasured, but would like to forget from now on.

I have to end this