THE RISE OF THE DRAGON

Mulai dari awal

"I've seen you wear a crown niece, seen you ride beside your husband on a dragon, have I dreamed these things, do the dragons fly once more?" Malora asked her voice filled with a little doubt.

"You have not aunt, Jon has brought dragons back, I've seen and touched one myself." she said and Malora seemed to relax but not as much as her grandfather did.

"For too long I've felt the voices in my head to be the signs of losing my mind, I thank you niece." Malora said as she moved to walk away.

"Aunt, Grandfather, can you come in for a moment, I need to speak to you both." she said and her grandfather did as she asked, Malora seeming happy to walk with him.

Once inside they sat down and Margaery walked to where she kept the Glass Candle, she had expected this night to be her speaking to Jon alone but something about her aunt's words and the look on her face, made her need them to see this. When they saw the Glass Candle she saw both of them look at it with interest, even more so when she put it on the table between them.

"Don't be alarmed by what you hear." she said and they sat there waiting until Jon's voice spoke.

"Margaery?" he said softly.

"Jon, I'm here, I'm not alone Jon, my grandfather and aunt are here with me. Jon I need you to do something for me." she said and her grandfather looked from her to her aunt and then both of them looked to the Glass Candle.

"Anything, just name it." Jon said and she saw her grandfather's smile.

"Jon, my aunt hears voices, she sees things and they upset her, she isn't sure where they come from and what they mean." she said, and when her grandfather went to say something she shook her head and smiled mouthing 'trust me' to him.

"She's a greenseer?" Jon said and both her grandfather and aunt looked to each other.

"Jon, you know of this?" her aunt asked and she smiled when she heard Jon say her aunt's name.

"Lady Malora, I too am a greenseer and I know the way it makes you feel, the thoughts you know not whether they are yours, someone else's, or if they are real." Jon said.

"You can help Jon?" her grandfather asked.

"There are some books you may be able to get from the Citadel my lord, some I have myself in my possession, if they don't help fully then when I can I'll come to speak to you both." Jon said as he gave them the names of the books.

Her grandfather and aunt left and after speaking to Jon for some time she said her goodbyes to him and then walked to her aunt's rooms at the top of the tower. Inside the room, she found her aunt laying in her bed and her grandfather sitting down looking at her in what seemed to be a far better mood.

"That was the king?" her grandfather asked.

"Aye, I've known him as Jon for so long that I cannot wrap my head around his other name, I know I'll have to." she said with a smile.

"Thank him for me if you see him before I do, for Malora too." her grandfather said and Margaery looked to her aunt, seeing her sleeping and looking peaceful "It's rare she lays down herself, too afraid of what the night would bring, so to see it fills my heart with joy, Granddaughter.".