THE RIGHT AND WRONG SIDE OF THE SHEETS

Highgarden 295 AC.

Jon.

Waking up that morning he washed and dressed before heading to his uncle's room, they had much to discuss and he still hadn't decided just how much he could tell him. Arthur had spoken to him about Cregan and while he knew he was right to do so, he felt annoyed that it hadn't been him. What added to that annoyance had been when Arthur mentioned he had brought up Catelyn Tully.

While his uncle had made his choice regarding his wife and they had not been together for moons, he knew his sister despite how she claimed to feel, he knew how his brother even though he hadn't spoken to him, really felt. He knew that deep down they hoped their parents could be reunited, he knew because if it had been him in their situation it would be exactly what he wished for.

Knowing what he did about Catelyn, about Edmure and Littlefinger, knowing the truth of their actions and of their plans, he also knew that should his uncle ever find out, that would never ever happen. The last thing he had ever wanted was to be the cause of that, the cause of hurt to his uncle, to his brothers and sisters, and yet it was his sister who told him that he couldn't hide this forever.

"I wondered if you'd come." Rhaenys said as they sat by the pool.

"I thought it would be different, that I would just speak to you, that I would just warg to you like with Ghost, that we would connect, not that I'd see you." he said.

"You don't like seeing me little brother?" his sister teased.

"I always like seeing you Rhae, I just wasn't expecting it to be like this."

"Then next time don't do it when you're tired and about to sleep Jae." she said laughing.

"Is everything alright, you, Lygaron, you are well?" he asked.

"We are, Tyrion came to speak to us both, Lygaron he, he gets so excited Jae, so excited to see him." his sister said a smile on her face.

"I'm happy for him, and you, I miss you Rhae."

"I miss you too little brother, but I have Sarella, and Melisandre has visited as has Loamara."

"Have they, do they bother you?"

"No, it's fine, I like being looked at in awe." she chuckled.

"Uncle Oberyn arrived and Aunt Ellaria, as did our cousins and Uncle Ned too."

"Your whole family is there." she said sadly.

"Not my whole, no, not you." he said "I, don't know what to do, he knows about Cregan, Rhae, about Ashara and Brandon. Arthur thinks I should tell him of the trout as well."

"You should, he needs to know, he needs to keep her away from you, from our cousins, if he doesn't Jae then I will."

"Rhae." he said shaking his head.

"No Jae, she wishes you dead, she tried to take you from me, she's lucky I don't fly and burn Riverrun to the ground, so no, he needs to know."

"It'll hurt." he said softly.

"The truth often does, but that's not all you wish to tell me is it?" she said playfully.