AS THE SUN RISES IN THE WEST

Lannisport 294 AC.

Jon.

The Lion's Roar pulled easily into the docks at Lannisport and Jon readied himself for what was about to come. Now that he was here he found himself nervous of how they would react to the truth, Tyrion, Genna, Gerion all of them were as close as family to him and he feared he was about to lose that somehow. The guards had carried his stuff to the deck, his arm not allowing him to do it himself, the sling they'd put it in needing to be worn for a few more weeks at least. The cut on his eye had almost healed and as the Maester said it had scarred, though it could have been far worse and as scars go it was not that big.

Sansa stood beside him watching as Lannisport came into view, his little sister almost giddy at the sight of her first real proper southern city, Seagard didn't count apparently. He could feel her almost wishing to run down the gangplank and explore, a feeling shared by Fang as she stood beside her. Ghost was much calmer this time, beside him the black wolf seemed to have copied some of his owns mannerisms it too was quieter than a normal wolf, though in comparison still a lot louder than Ghost.

Perhaps the only one more nervous than he was Dacey, he looked to see Jaime holding her hand and whispering in her ear, the little smiles that kept appearing on her face almost making it look like she wasn't nervous at all. But Jon could see how her lip twitched, how she flexed her other hand every so often and occasionally moved a little behind Jaime without knowing she was doing it. As they reached the dock he saw them lined up and then he saw the little girl standing there barely looking to him. He frowned, he had expected her to wave frantically, to look excited, but if anything she looked bored.

"Well were home Jon." Loras said.

"I thought Highgarden was your home?" Sansa asked.

"It is, but I miss the Rock." Loras replied.

"Aye me too." Jon said.

They began to move to the gangplank, Sansa actually grabbed his hand just in case he lost his balance and he smiled at her for the thought. They were the first down and so he waited until Jaime and Dacey made it off, the lord and lady needing to be presented first. He and Sansa followed behind, Loras just behind them, he looked to see Genna look at him worriedly when she saw his injuries and so he smiled as reassuringly as possible.

"Lannisport is yours my lord." Kevan said and Jaime nodded.

"I thank you uncle may I present my wife Lady Dacey Lannister." Jaime said as Dacey moved forward.

"My lady a pleasure." Kevan said taking her hand and kissing it.

"The pleasure is mine my lord." Dacey said.

"Brother its good to see you home." Tyrion said and Jaime smiled "My lady I welcome you to our family."

"I thank you Lord Tyrion, I'm happy to finally meet you after all your brother has told me of you."

"Only good things I hope my lady." Tyrion said and Dacey laughed as she nodded to him.

"Aunt." Jaime said kissing Genna's hand.

"Nephew."

"May I present my wife aunt. Lady Dacey Lannister."