A DRAGON IN WOLFS CLOTHING

Jaime.

He was sitting in his office talking to Tyrion when the commotion began outside, jumping up he ran to the door just as Jors reached it, Loras running after him. His first thoughts were that something had happened to Jon but while the expression on Jors face was worried, it wasn't panicked, before he got the chance to ask the guard anything though, Jors was speaking.

"My lord, you must come, Jon's been summoned by the king," Jors said as he tried to catch his breath.

"Summoned? What happened?" Jaime asked.

"We were coming back from the tavern my lord, when some gold cloaks and a Kingsguard stopped us telling Jon had to come with them, then Ser Barristan turned up and Jon sent me to tell you, my lord. I think it's to do with last night, the fish lord." Jors said as Loras looked on angrily.

"Ser Barristan was there when they took Jon?" Jaime asked holding onto the one positive piece of news.

"Aye, he was my lord, got very angry at the other Kingsguard he did," Jors said with a smile, his breathing a little steadier now.

"And Alyrs is with Jon also?"

"Aye my lord, he is."

"Right Loras you and Jors go get me a dozen guards, make sure Arlan and Farrow are among them, we'll meet you outside," Jaime said.

He watched as Loras and Jors rushed out and turned to Tyrion who was looking at him speculatively, Jaime nodded at him and walked to get his sword and strap it to him, Tyrion jumping from his chair.

"Jaime you can't just barge in there armed."

"I know that, but whatever the damn fish is saying, when I turn up I want them to know just how angry I am at it, to them Jon may have no status, but I do and I'll leave them in no damn doubt that these actions have angered the Warden of the West," Jaime said his voice cold and calm.

"All right, I'll go get Gerion we'll follow as quick as we can," Tyrion said and Jaime smiled at him.

"Thanks, brother."

Once he was ready he rushed out of the room, quickly making his way to the courtyard he was pleased to see Jors and Loras had done as he asked. The guards were assembled, Arlan and Farrow at the front of them armed and ready to go. Knowing Ser Barristan was with Jon had calmed him down somewhat, should the worst come to the worst then Barristan would protect the king, but still, he would take no chances.

Arlan and Farrow were his own two guards, he'd picked them out personally from among the ranks of the household guards at Casterly Rock, he had ensured after Cersei's attempt at Jon's life that each of his family would be protected by the very best. If he could he'd have given them to Jon though, as good as Jors and Alyrs were his guards were better. But people thinking Jon a bastard, paid no attention to him having bastards for guards, they would with Arlan and Farrow guarding him.

He nodded to the men and they turned and began to walk quickly to the Red Keep, riding would be quicker, but the time needed to ready the horses would be time wasted. He hadn't expected Tully to bring a complaint against Jon, he'd assumed the man would after speaking to his lords realize he'd made a fool of himself. He'd underestimated the man's pride or perhaps his hatred for Jon ran deeper than he thought.