"There was a feast for her second name day, Jaime you were her Kingsguard and Arthur you were with my father, Richard you and Myles had gotten her a book full of colorful images of Dorne. After you gave it to her, she was showing father when she noticed the cake, she was hungry so she reached out and grabbed a chunk of it. The cake was messy and she had nowhere to wipe her hands though there were two pristine white cloaks near." the king said as he laughed while the dragon chirped again.

Arthur looked to Jaime who had a smile on his face, Richard too, all of them remembering the day in question, for the rest of the night both Arthur and Jaime had walked around with the princess's hand prints on their cloaks. It was one of the few times he remembered Rhaegar be happy that weren't when he was with Lyanna, Elia too was having one of her better days.

"For over ten years I've been without her, I'll not be parted now." the king said then and Jaime nodded.

"We can keep her in your rooms for now, Ghost can keep people away, but as she grows.."

"She'll stay down here," the king said and the dragon no Rhaenys, Rhaenix chirped again.

"We'll need to tell Tyrion, he won't forgive me if he knows there's a living dragon here." Jaime said laughing.

"We should head inside." Richard said "I'll see to Lorch."

"My king, his death, did it have to be. Was there no other way?" Arthur asked.

"Half a hundred times he stabbed her Arthur, half a hundred, she was a little girl and that monster stabbed her over and over again. Only death can pay for life and his death was far more merciful than it should have been."

Arthur nodded in agreement and they headed inside, Richard hurried on ahead eager to get the large man to help carry the body. When they reached him Walder looked at the dragon and smiled, the king asked Jors to wait by the door while Walder and Richard walked back to the body, when he said it would leave the king unprotected Jae laughed saying he was with two of the greatest Kingsguard that ever lived, he'd be safe enough.

"I'll speak to Tyrion later, you two need to talk." the king said and Jaime nodded as he walked on, the king stopped him though "Arthur, Lord Jaime is the reason I'm here, the reason my sister is here with me now, you have any idea how much that means to me, how much he does.?"

"I do my king." Arthur said and Jae nodded before walking to his room.

He looked to Jaime and followed him to a large room, entering they sat across the desk from each other, the first time they'd speak together in almost ten and two years. He found his mouth dry, almost unable to form words, but the one question he'd always wanted to ask was now the only thought his mind could form.

"Why Jaime?"

"Because it had to be done Arthur, do you know who Aerys named as his hand? Who he chose to be the second most important person in the realm in those last days?"

"No."

"Rossart."

"The alchemist?"

"Chief alchemist, head of the guild of Pyromancers, now why do you think that was?"

"I don't know."