◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟐𝟐 ⨟ 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐒﹚

↷ 𓂃 ٬ ˙˖ 𓂅 ˑ ִֶָ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

↷ 𓂃 ٬ ˙˖ 𓂅 ˑ ִֶָ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"What a boring year." the younger Diggory said, scribbling something on a piece of parchment.

"Isn't every year boring though?" the light blonde asked as she wore her socks.

"Last year was so eventful. But this year is so blunt." the dark blonde throwing the cramped parchment.

"You have a point. We should head out, It's almost seven." the light blonde said hastily, grabbing her bag.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"This is pointless." the brown-haired girl whispered before accidentally knocking the cauldron, causing it to fall onto the ground and spill the potion all over the light blonde's shoes.

"Symone!" the light blonde whisper-shouted as she wiped of the purple goo from her shoe.

"Sorry." the brown-haired girl whispered as she picked up the cauldron.

"It's fine." the light blonde stated as she stood up.

"And what exactly is going on here?" the black-haired professor asked with a disgusted look on his face.

"I-"

"I accidentally knocked down the cauldron professor, I'll clean it up and come for detention this evening." the light blonde said interrupting the brown-haired girl. Professor Snape glared at the Hufflepuff then walked away.

"What did you do that for Rosie?" the brown-haired girl asked as she got some more ingredients.

"I didn't want you to get detention, and your dad literally works here." the light blonde stated flipping the potion's book open.

"It was my fault for not paying attention. I should serve detention." the younger Lupin stated, putting some ingredients in the cauldron.

"It's fine. Detention's not all bad anyway." the light blonde stated, then shrugged.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"I was so close to getting detention." the brown-haired girl stated explaining the events of this morning's potions class.

"I can't believe Rosie did that. She hates detention." the dark blonde said, then shrugged.

"I've got detention with Professor Lupin. It's ten times better that Snape's!" the light blonde exclaimed, making her friends giggle.

"I guess we'll see you around Roseline?" the platinum blonde asked.