◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟏 ⨟ 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐍𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄﹚

࿐ ˙˖ ݁ ˖ ˙˖ ˓𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Summer's pretty boring.Well I've got singing classes tomorrow.Damn.I forgot to tell Rose I couldn't go for those classes with her.I mean a lot went on last term.Just then an owl flew in.

"Hello Miss Roseline." the owl hooted.

"Oswaldo.Another letter from Rose?" I asked the owl.

"Of course it is." the bird said as I opened the letter.

Dear Roseline,

Remember how I told you about those singing and dancing classes?I was hoping you would join us tomorrow.

Rose.

"Arg." I groaned.

"What is it Rosie?" the bird asked me.

"I can't join her I've got singing classes." I said to the bird.

"Oh well." the bird hooted.

Hi Rose,

I would love to join you guys tomorrow,but I've got my own singing classes to go to.I'm so sorry.

Rosie.

"Here."  said giving the owl my letter.

"Bye Rosie!" he hooted before flying out of my bed room window.

"Cya." I said before he hit a tree. I then burst out laughing.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

Next day

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕
"OH MY GOSH!!" The light blonde said as she jumped out of bed.

"I'm late!" she said then walked into the bathroom.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

She went down the staircase as fast as she could.Her mother stood as the kitchen counter.

"What time is it?Am I late?" the light blonde asked her mother as she fixed up her hair.

"It's only eight a.m Roseline." Mrs Greenwood said to her daughter as she set the table.

"Oh Phew." The light blonde said dumping herself onto the couch.

"Go tidy up you hair sweetie." her mother said to her.

"Fine." the girl groaned lazily getting up from the couch. 

The light blonde came down the stairs but this time her hair was tidy.

"Better." her mother said as she sat down.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"I bet your singing classes are boring." the brown haired girl said as they entered the car.

"And I bet your dancing sucks." the light blonde told her sister as she closed the car door.Her sister gasped at that statement.

"I kinda miss dance classes. I also miss watching Madelyn suck at it." the light blonde said to herself then giggled before walking into the building.