◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟒 ⨟ 𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆﹚

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

The light blonde made her way to the door of the Slytherin common room.Aaron had left one of his books at the courtyard so she went to give it to him. Arriving at the door of the common room, she remembered she didn't know the password so she guessed it.

"Pure-bloold..." the light blonde muttered hoping she got the password right. As the door to the dungeons opened, the girl took a sigh of relief.

"We need to work on playing against Gryffindor." the Hufflepuff girl heard a familiar voice say then hid behind the sofa. The Slytherin Quidditch captain walked in with the team.

"How do you know Gryffindor's going to win? It could also be Hufflepuff." the red haired Slytherin argued. 

"Hufflepuffs are too kind and weak!" the captain spat in ignorance making the Hufflepuff girl's blood boil.

"Never underestimate a Hufflepuff!" the red head stated glaring at the captain.

"Yeah?" the captain asked in a harsh tone ,"And what makes you say that?" 

"Well, I have two friends in Hufflepuff, and they aren't weak!" the red haired girl exclaimed.

"You're friends with Puffs?" Marcus Flint asked.

"They're not that bad affter you get to know them, you know?" the red head stated.

Pft us bad. the light blonde thought then rolled her eyes.

"Anyways," Flint said pretending the whole argument didn't happened.

Typical Flint  the light blonde thought then rolled her eyes again.

"As I was saying, we need to work on beating Gryffindor, I have a plan for that." the captain stated making the red head roll her eyes.

"That, Rose, is where you come in." the boy continued making the red head look at him in horror.

"ME?" the red head asked confused, " How am I supposed to do that?"

"I need you to make up with your brothe-" the captain said before he was cut off.

"NO WAY! I'm NOT going to do that!" the red haired girl screeched making everyone including the light blonde flinch.

"Look," Flint stated snarling at the red head, "I want to win, and we will win, so, you're going to make up with your brother, get close to Potter, and use that as your chance to spy on the Gryffindor team." Flint stated proud of the plot he made.

"Rosie what in the hell are yo-" the brown haired boy whispered.

"Shh." the light blonde stated then pulled the boy down.The captain's eyes darted towards their direction then back to the other Slytherins.

"Fine...But how am I supposed to do that?" the red head stated hesitatly.

"You're already friends with Mud-Granger-Girl, right?" Flint asked as the red head nodded then glared at him.

"I want you to convince her, then together you talk to Weasley, manage to get them to come on a Hogsmeade trip with you!" the captain explained to the red head.

Harry doesn't go to Hogsmeade the light blonde thought.

"But Ha-Potter doesn't go to Hogsmeade..." the red haired girl replied.

"To get closer to Potter, you have to make past his friends, that's what he cares about and he will definitely listen to them." Flint stated.

How does he know so much about Harry? the light blonde asked herself 

"How do you know so much about Ha-Potter?" the red head asked curiously

That's what I said... the Hufflepuff thought

"That's for me to know, and you, to never find out. Now what are you waiting for? The earlier we know, the better chance we have of winning!" Flint exclaimed. The red head sighed, stood up and left.A few seconds later the rest of the team left.

"Flint is such a stalker." the brown haired boy stated helping his friend up.

"Yeah. Now give here's your book I've got to go do some stuff." the light blonde stated then shoved the book into the boy's hands.

"Ok By-" the Slytherin boy stated before the girl left.

𓏲࣪ 𓂃 ⵓ . 𓏲࣪ ִֶָ ࣪𓂅 ˖ˑ
─✉ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
Yah Roseline and Rose in one chapter gives me peace.