◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟓 ⨟ 𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐄𝐒﹚

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"So you're telling me, Flint thinks we're weak?" the younger Diggory asked her room mate.

"Yes. He also thinks we're to kind to win." the light blonde said mocking his words.

"So what are we going to do about it?" the dark blonde asked.

"Beat Gryffindor.... Work hard play fair. BEAT GRYFFINDOR!" the Hufflepuff Greeenwood exclaimed.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥

"I'm boreeddd." the light blonde said hanging upside down at the edge of her bed.

"Singing battle here and now!" the dark blonde stated throwing a hair brush at her room mate.

"HEY!That could have hit my beautiful face!" the Hufflepuff Greenwood groaned grasping the hair brush in her palm.

"Whateverrrrr. Let's singggg. Even tho we both know who's going to win. Let's screech all the Puffs' ears off!! " the younger Diggory said with a proud look on her face.

"They're all probably used to it now." the older Greenwood stated making her dorm mate laugh.

"Exactly might as well! I'll start!" the dark blonde said then started screeching

"My EaRs!" the light blonde stated covering her ears with her hands.

"SCrEeCh WiTh MeEe!" the younger Diggory said making her friend burst into a giggle fit.

"I SAID TO SCREECH NOT TO LAUGH!" The dark blonde said in an evil tone.

"Yess Ma'am!" the Hufflepuff Greenwood stated then joined her room mate in the screech fest.

"IT'S MY LAST YEAR AND I'M STUCK BABYSITTING YOUR COUSIN DIGGORY!" a feminine shouted from outside the door.

"HEY I DON'T CONTROL THEM! PLUS THOSE ARE THE GIRLS' DORMS!" the voice of Cedric Diggory shouted back.

"DON'T ACT INNOCENT PRETTY BOY YOU'VE BEEN TO THE GIRLS' DORM A COUPLE OF TIMES!" the feminine voice shouted.The two girls giggled knowing that statement would fraze him.

"Open the door." the light blonde whispered pushing her friend forward.

"No you!" the dark blonde whisper shouted.

"Fine then." the Hufflepuff Greenwood stated then hastily opened the dorm's door.

"Could you girls please keep it down?" black haired Hufflepuff girl with a prefect badge asked.

"Yeah Sorry Erin." the older Greenwood stated then let out a sarcastic laugh.

"For all the Puffs' ears sake don't ever screech again. You've done this a lot and my ears feel like they're about to fall off!" Erin groaned.

"We can't promise we won't." the younger Diggory stated then giggled.

"Buh-Bye now." the light blonde said pushing the girl out of their dorm.

"Got to get ready for practice." the dark blonde stated slamming the door in the black haired girl's face.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥

"My gorgeous child. It's sad I have to let you go." the Hufflepuff Greenwood stated stroking her firebolt.

"Give it. I need to try this awesome broom out!" the dark blonde said snatching the broom from her room mate's grasp.

"HEY! I WASN'T DONE WITH MY GOOD BYES YET!" the light blonde shouted as the dark blonde flew off on the firebolt.

"Oh well." the older Greenwood sighed then went to sit at the bleachers.

"Um you got it wrong Dia. It's Puffs' practice time not Slytherins' " the voice of the younger Greenwood stated.

"What's the need of practice I mean they're going to lose anyways." the girl brown haired girl said.

"HEY!THAT'S MY SISTER'S HOUSE YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!" the girl with blonde highlights shouted.

"What happened to 'you're adopted' or 'don't call me Lyn' " the light blonde stated glaring at the two Slytherins.

" I really am sorry...I hope that some day you forgive me." the younger Greenwood stated

"I'm not sorry! and we're leaving!" the brown haired girl said grabbing her friends hand.

"You mean you're leaving.I'm staying." the Slytherin Greenwood snapped then hastily moved her hand.

"We're not friends anymore.You can leave cause I'm not." the younger Greenwood stated.

𓏲࣪ 𓂃 ⵓ . 𓏲࣪ ִֶָ ࣪𓂅 ˖ˑ
─✉ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
Yah editing is going on good!