◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟖 ⨟ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃﹚

Start from the beginning

"Wait don't g-" the light blonde muttered

"Um that was weird." the Gryffindor boy said scratching his neck.

"My friends tend to be weird." the Hufflepuff said then shrugged. The two then let out an awkward laugh.

"So um How's Hogwarts been?" the green eyed boy asked fiddling with his glasses.

"Great! I'll see you later." the light blonde stated then smiled. She then run off in the direction her friends did.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"Hey! What was that about!" the light blonde exclaimed panting.

"We wanted you to have a moment!" the dark blonde exclaimed playfully punching the light blonde's shoulder.

"Oh hell no. I'm a twelve year old for God's sake." the light blonde dreaded.

"But that only gives the chance to get to know each other. Plus you're the same person who stood up for Mone telling Sam he should let her date." the dark blonde stated

"She's Mone I'm me." the light blonde stated then gave the girls a sarcastic smile.

"Okay then. Let's work on the prank." the brown haired girl stated pursing her lips.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"Yes! That's perfect!" the brown haired girl shouted.

"Roseline will have to go get them they trust you more than they trust us." the dark blonde stated.

"I don't want to break that trust!" the light blonde exclaimed with puppy eyes.

"Fine I'll do it." the brown haired girl said in defeat.

"Yes." the Hufflepuff muttered happily.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"I swear if this is a prank... I'll be so done with you Symone." the black haired boy stated as his voice echoed.

"On three.two.one." the brown haired girl counted under her breath as she stepped away from the boys.

"Hey! Where are you goin-" the brown haired boy asked before a water balloon his face.

"Symone!" the boys exclaimed at the same time.

"Where the hell did those come from?" the blue eyed boy asked all socked

"Um..Up there?How did they come from up there?" the older Lupin asked looking up.

"We used a spell duh!" the light blonde shouted as she threw a balloon at the red head.

"Stop that!I'll get you back!" the red haired boy shouted back.

"Are they dating or something?" the green eyed boy asked the other boys.

"What no!" the boys exclaimed with a twisted look on their faces.

"Plus Connor likes Symone. And Rosie likes-" the blue eyed boy whisper-shouted before being nudged by the older Lupin.

"Watch it." he mouthed to the blue eyed boy.

"Likes?" the green eyed boy asked curiously.

"WATER BALLOON FIGHT!" the brown haired girl shouted then threw a water balloon at the boy who lived.

"Oh come on!" the black haired boy groaned.

"Close call." the brown haired boy stated.

"You boys going to join in or what?" the light blonde asked.

"Of course we are." the red head stated grabbing a balloon.

"Oh shit." the light blonde murmured before running.

"Hey Sam did you see m-" the proffesor stated before being socked in water.

"WHAT IN THE HELL!" he shouted.

"Um Sorry Dad..." the brown haired girl said giggling. Soon everyone burst out laughing.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"If it was Professor Snape we would have got detention." the dark blonde stated drying her hair.

"Yeah." the light blonde said then laughed.

"So you've been in your thoughts lately. What's it all about? Dreams again?" the dark blonde asked her room mate.

"Yeah...What if...I'm the girl in the dreams." the light blonde hesitatingly muttered.

"Hm never thought of it that way.What makes you think that?" the younger Diggory asked

"She's got blonde hair and blue eyes. I'v got blonde hair and blue eyes as well....She got oblivated in yesterday's dream. And I don't remember any of my toddler hood..." The older Greenwood explained.

"Look a lot of people have blonde hair and blue eyes. Like me for a example. Doesn't mean she's you. Don't stress yourself okay?" the dark blonde said hugging the light blonde

"Yeah okay." the light blonde stated as she pulled out of the hug then smiled.

'Yeah I can't promise that....' the light blonde thought switching off the lights

'Game tomorrow I can wait!' the dark blonde thought as she got in bed

𓏲࣪ 𓂃 ⵓ . 𓏲࣪ ִֶָ ࣪𓂅 ˖ˑ
─✉ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

Meh, not so shit.