Not An Update

Here it comes. *takes in deep breath*

Oh my frostin snowflakes,

We've.

Hit.

3.12K reads!!!

Oh my gosh, thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you so much for every single read, guys! It means tons a lot to me!

I won't let my readers go off without knowing that I appreciate every single read they gave. I just wanted to try to continue writing the story without virtually hyperventilating for every one thousand reads. And the fact that I'm trying not to be that proud of every one thousand reads I get because that's just plain cocky of me.

I want to thank all of my readers for loyally reading my stories. Here have a cupcake.

And to thank all of my readers, I'll make characters for them, as long as they ask for it (either PM me or just ask in the comments).

Just tell me whether they want it to be nice or bad, how they'll look, their names and all that stuff and I will find a way to put them in the story ^_^

Again thank you so much guys and I'm gonna dedicate all of my chapters to my readers who commented because I know their names and I can easily dedicate it to them. If you want a dedication, just PM me and I'll just get the job done ;)

Goodnight, good day, good morning(Uncle Grandpa), good time, good...I dunno anymore.