Music Class Part 1

ELSA'S POV☆

I was reading a book quietly and peacefully at the back so no one could see or disturb me. Until the teacher comes in. Then I kept my book and notice someone sitting beside me. I know exactly who it is just by looking at his white messy hair. Of course it's Jack...Who else?

"Hello class, my name is Mrs. Arianna White and I'm going to be your music teacher for the rest of the year. I will pair you up myself and she or he will be your partner for the end of school."

"Great. Just for the end of school. I can't imagine till the end of the year..." Jack said, smirking.

Everyone laughed at his joke.

"Mr. Frost..." Miss Arianna said lazily as if she's used to it.

"That's my name...Don't wear it out." Everyone laughed harder.

"He's so funny and awesome. How come he hasn't had a girlfriend yet?" A girl with long brown hair whispers to her friend. I think her name's Lillian. Lily for short. I could hear her whisper cause I had some type of super hearing or something. My parents said it's a gift, I say it's a pain in the neck.

Then the whole class buzzed.

"Settle down class. Settle down. Now, I will start the pairing." She looked at her clipboard.

"Okay first off, Jasmine Wood and Aladdin West."

They blushed together then Aladdin winkex at Jasmine. Oh for the love of...

"Ariel Oceans and Eric Stone." Seriously, what was this?! Pairing Up With Your Couple Day?!

"Aurora Queens and Philip Osborne, Belle Gold and Adam Peterson, Tiana Robinson and Naveen Diaz. Cinderella White, my daughter, with Zayn Charming. Rachel Black with his brother, Pitch Black."

'What tha? Pitch's in this class?! Right now?! He must be in one of the boys.' 'Nevermind I think I see him. Black spiky hair, golden eyes and grey-ish skin. I was wrong, he actually looked pretty handsome. I could tell it was him cause he looked at his sister whom I think was one of Toothiana's friends.'

Then the teacher spoke making me snap out of my thoughts. Jack was staring at me with mixed emotions. Did..did I just got paired up with him?! Oh no...No no no no no...

"Toothiana..Oops sorry..Tiana Fairia with Aster Benson. North Polera and Aranè Arens. Sanderson Dreams and Elizabeth-Kate Collins. Amelia Eriselle Baxter and Alan McCurdy. Diana-Emerald Watson with Giselle Prince 'Finally! Not a couple!' and bla..bla...bla.." I stopped hearing what she says.

"Psst Jack. Jack!" He turned to me. "What?"

"Did we get paired up with each other?" He nodsded then turned away quickly without another word.

"No no no..." I whispered to myself. Then the principle announced something over the intercom.

"Attention students. The schedule that you are holding right now will be changed and the change is permanent until the end of the year. Make sure to get your new schedules in my office before the last bell rings. That is all." And with that she turned off the intercom.

"Great. I hope I get stuck in Cooking Class everyday. Man I can't wait to taste my own fresh burnt cookies!" Jack joked again. Everyone laughed including the teacher. This time, I laughed along.

★~~~End Chapter~~~★

Hey guys! Elsa and Jack are taking a break from each other cause Elsa avoids talking to Jack and he's upset because he doesn't know why...You could say they're 'kinda' friends,,, When Tiana's looking, she will act and behave as if Jack's her brother, a stranger or something...I dunno.

Sorry for my bad English and please excuse my Grammar Mistakes or most likely...My graham crackers.. :)

Bye! Peace and I'm out! :P

-H