Friends?

Elsa

"If I'm gonna have to see that again everyday i'll be lucky enough to stay alive" I rolled my eyes.

"It's not easy to stay away from them you know. But when I see you everything seems to change a bit." He grinned.

"I think I threw up a bit in my mouth there" I coughed.

"Heyy at least I tried" We both laughed it off.

"Now to be real, i was gonna ask what class you have next" He asked after the last chuckle.

"Oh Algebra. Why?

"Really? Same here! Err...Shall we?" He said as he made a waiter pose.

"We shall." I played along with him. We walked together side-by-side to class.

People were staring at us.

We didn't care. They had eyes and so do we.

And Jack looked perfectly calm about it. He walked with hands in pockets.

We were almost there when suddenly I thought of something. "J-Jack?" I said, facing Jack but my legs were still walking.

"Hm?" Jack hummed in response.

"Why were the girls 'attacking' you earlier?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I knew this would happen eventually. Well... I'm kinda Mr. Popular here."

"What? What do you mean?" I asked again, unsure of what I just heard.

"Yea, i'm the school's favorite athlete. I never skip school and I always help teachers...And my mother's a golden hearted donor, she donates a lot of stuff" he coughed and looked away.

"Let me guess, you live in a mansion?" I asked.

"Nope." He simply replied.

"That's...nice to know" i smiled. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

Jack

"What does that supposed to mean?" I questioned Elsa and poked her shoulder.

"Nothing, Dawson" She answered and continued walking.

Elsa

*mental facepalm*

I thought about it until I didn't realize we were already there.

We arrived at the class door and opened it. The teacher still hadn't showed up yet. We searched for empty seats and ended up sitting beside each other. Why were we always together? We. Have. No. Idea. It's like destiny shipped us or something...

We both decided to kill time by talking and exchanging questions about ourselves. Turned out, Jack's really funny and we both have a lot in common...

He likes the color blue, which is my favorite color of all time, we both hate Algebra, he wears a beanie whenever he goes to sleep, his favorite snack is pizza, his mom speaks France, he has younger siblings and the list goes on.

He's pretty boastful once you get to know him. But that's what I like about him...As a friend, that is.

The teacher arrived and class started.

"Alright class. Since this is the first day of school, all the new students must write their names on the black board." The teacher said, sternly.

Me and the other new students quickly went up and wrote our names on the black board. I wrote mine 'Elsa Monica Winters'. All the students scanned our names one by one.