Help Me...

Elsa

I ran back home and headed straight towards my room, ignoring mom's questions.

I got inside and smacked my bedroom door shut and locked it. I let out all my frustration out in a second.

"Oh I'm such a fool! I can't be free! Why I make a mess of everything! No escape from the storm inside! AHH!" I grasped onto my bed covers.

I glanced weakly around my room and on the walls. Gasp!

Everything was covered in frost and snow. My mom ran into my room and gasped along.

"Elsa what did you do?! Oh this is bad!" She said, still scanning the room.

"I failed mama I failed...I failed to control my anger.." I was about to burst again when mama walked up to me and hugged me tight.

"Calm down, Elsa. Calm down. Shh shh.. Everything's alright.." She said comfortingly.

"Ugh, but it's not and you know that!" Mama looked offended.

"I-I'm sorry mama.. It's..It's just that something happened at school...I..I..attacked a girl...I couldn't control my temper and threw her across the hall. Why's this happening to me mama?!" I stammered.

She gave me a warming smile. "Elsa dear, you know exactly why. It's because you held back your powers right? You tried badly not to expose it to everyone. But you did the right thing by letting your anger out and not your powers, my dear."

Her words rang true. I did do the right thing. At least everyone thought I did it out of anger and not because I was holding something back. My lips cracked into a smile.

"There. That's my baby girl. Now don't cry anymore or you'll grow old fast." She joked. I giggled. "But mama, if I won't be able to control my anger, how on earth will I control my powers? It's hard enough not use them when I'm upset or angry at someone."

"I'm sure you can do it, Elsa. Just make sure it's a real emergency before you use it. And be sure to remember my little trick I thought you while you're at it. What is it again?"

"Hit them ice?"

"That's right. But only their heads okay? Enough to knock 'em out and lose their memories of it..." Suddenly everything went back into my head.

'-'-'-'-Flashback Music'-'-'-' [Insert 'Shattered' here]

We were playing at our garden with my powers when Anna and I were little kids. I built a snowman named Olaf and Anna ran to it. She hugged him and cried,"I love you Olaf!" It was adorable.

And that's when it happened.

"Anna slow down!" I heard myself shout. Anna jumped from one pillar of snow to another. She hopefully depended on me to create more for her to jump on. But a second after I created the fourth pillar, I slipped on the wet grass. She jumped nonchalantly on her imaginary snow pillar and I didn't want her to fall so I tried to create the fifth but accidentally shot her head instead.

I ran to her side and cried for my parents. They picked her up and decided to take her to the hospital but they knew it was hopeless. They just went to get light treatment and that was it. The doctor said she would lose her memory of the incident but forgot about what caused it.
I took this opportunity and acted as if I was normal to Anna. After a while, she finally convinced herself that I had no powers and said she was just dreaming about it but felt real to her.

~End of Flashback Music~

"Elsa? What's wrong?" Mama asked, worried.

"N-nothing mama..I just thought about what happen with me and Anna when we were kids. About...The accident. " I sighed.

"Oh...That. I'm sorry for reminding you about it. But don't stress about it, sooner or later she'll know. Just not the right time yet." She gave me her most pleasing smile ever. The smile she gave when Anna was born.

"It's okay...Thanks mama...I feel a lot better now." I smiled back and hugged her before going under the covers.

"You're welcome, dear and get enough rest. Call me if you need anything okay?" I nodded then close my eyes. I heard the door close and I slowly drifted into sleep.

I kept dreaming about this particular boy with white hair and crystal blue eyes.

~End Chapter~

○Throws Mic and uses loud voice○

HEY GUYS! SORRY IF IT WASN'T A JELSA CHAPTER BUT OH WELL..WHAT CAN I DO? BUT I THINK I CAN GUARANTEE YOU IN THE FUTURE CHAPTERS WILL BE A LOT OF JELSA FEELS AND MOMENTS. SO BE PATIENT AND KEEP READING MY STORIES!! LUV YA GUYS!

Oh yeah and Fred's still in the hospital. Poor guy. :(

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

I'm out! :D

-H