Chapter 16:Training Day

Start from the beginning

"I just left but sure, give me a second.", I answer walking back inside. I quickly walk back to the leash and collar section before picking up a harness. I test it out on Harvey before deeming it alright and paying for it. "Now time to get you fed, go to trading and try to crawl home with a sore body.", I say to myself.

After a short walk back to Leigh's house, I unload everything and put them in non noticeable places so I don't stress Leigh out by messing up her sections. "There she is. Here's your card. I think all together I spent like forty dollars so you're fine.", I say passing it to her. "I've already made a space for all this to go in my closet. And that doesn't seem like too much so it's all good.", she answers. I set Harvey down and put some food in his bowl before getting a glass of water and wetting it. He digs in and gets to work on that as we wait for Jade to finish her shower.

Location Switch: The cave

Jade's POV

We walk into the cave to get met with A.R.C.'s eager beeping. "I thought something happened to you all. You're fifteen minutes late.", says the little robot. "That's because we decided to walk today. Get all the exercise we can.", Jesy says. He leads us back to the training room and we start today's session. We do two on two sparing with Me and Jes, against Leigh and Pez. "Actually we'll be doing something different today.", Zedd's voice booms out. "Today we'll be doing channeling. By that I mean you'll be channeling your inner elemental.", he says. The path in front of us glows as we walk back to four different rooms. "For this training, you'll need to be separated.", A.R.C. says opening each door. We all step into a different room, and that's the last I see of the girls.

"Master Thirlwall. This is your room, your safe place, your sanctuary. This will be the room where you connect with your element. So tell me, what is you're element?", a voice asks. "I have aero kinesis.", I say looking around. "Very nice. The power of air manipulation. Now watch as the room becomes yours.", the voice responds. I take in the room as it shifts and changes. The roof becomes a see through dome to where I can see the clouds in the sky. "Oh I get it, the air.", I say laughing. "Well yes but that's not why I made your room like this. You see, with a high enough expertise in aero kinesis you will also be able to possess atmokinesis, the ability to control and manipulate the weather.", the voice says.

The ground under me changes to grass and I sit down. "Now I assume you've already met your wolf spirit. So ask them to come forward so we may begin your training.", the voice continues. "Uh I guess it's talking about you Zylo.", I say. The white smoke comes back and Zylo appears in front of me again. "Good. Now stand up and show me your most powerful attack.", the voice calls out. "Wait before we get any further, do you have a name or something I can call you?", I ask. "Call me Jayden. Sorry for the not so formal introduction.", he says. "Ok most powerful attack. Most powerful, uh maybe this.", I say.

I hold my hands a small distance away from each other and build up a nice amount of wind before throwing it up and watching it explode. "You're the only aero kinetic I've trained so, I have my work cut out for me then. First lesson, tuning in to your surroundings. To manipulate the air, you have to connect to the air. Being able to know what's happening three states away just from a single breeze.", Jayden explains. I nod my head eagerly  before look back to Zylo. "Firstly, get into your training gear. Then we will be able to be properly started.", he says. I change from my street clothes to my training suit so I can move more freely.

"Good now I want to try a simulation test. Let me know at anytime if it gets too much.", he says. I give a thumbs up and the room transforms into a temple looking thing, and the training visor I'm wearing turns into a blindfold and I stumble back before feeling a pair of arms catch me. "Calm down, its me Zylo. Feel the air around you shift as a dart is ready to get fired and counter it with a attack of your own.", Zylo explains. I nod and stand in the center of the room before preparing myself.