25

Please comment if you like this chapter as I really tried and like this one!

"D-dabi!" I shout running to him. He spots me a runs over aswell. I stumbled and fall as he meets me half way. The feeling of pain creeping back. I can see His body getting more out of focus the more the adrenaline wears off. T think That fall really messed me up. I can't feel anything but at the same time I can feel everything. And I mean everything.

"Dabi please there going to find you you have to-" he cuts me off. "No your coming too I won't just leave you." 

I shake my head, tears of pain forming at my eyes. I keep glancing around at the commotion. It won't be long till they find us. "Please. I don't want you hurt. You don't know me! Y-your family-" I plead but he won't have any of it. "And what about your family? I know you. You have a kid! How would they feel if their mother never returned home! I grew up with out my mom I won't let that happen to them."

How could he know that? It's impossible. He knew he always knew. Why is he so calm? Aren't the police after him. Also aren't the police after me? Why does it seem there giving me time to escape. I know I'm injured but come on. My head pounds as my vision spins a little. I can feel my heart beating out of control. This is too much. I'm too overwhelmed. Everything is blurry and I can't process anything properly. I can make out my hand reaching for the lights in the distance. I can see them blur together crossing over. Why am I worried about a villain? What am I reaching for? Aren't I supposed to be fighting him? Am I the good guy?

I've got to snap out of this. There's no time. I'm running out of time. Why am I- does this make me a villain. I don't want to be a villain. But he's always been nice to me. Has he even killed anyone? He must have a heart. He's not the monster he seems to portray. He cares about his family at least his mother and siblings. I've seen those letters. His raw emotion. He trusted me. He also doesn't hang around the league much, or doesn't follow the orders given by the crusty man baby. What is my brain thinking! Stop it Izuku. Focus on the task at hand.

My times up.

"Hay hay it's okay now. quiet down little izu."

"You- how..." I whisper out as he picks me up. Was I saying that out loud? Am I hearing wrong he did say "little izu" right? The more I try and think the more my head hurts. He shakes his head at me. So he won't tell me huh? That's fine I can't really do anything else I'm injured and apparently dab-no I guess I'll call him toya, knew who I was this whole time. I guess I knew him so were even. Still Not gonna lie that is kinda a bummer. It honestly hurts am I that see through? What if he tells people. What if he outs me, then then, hands me to the heroes to save himself! Or leaves me to the villains. I'll be dead if I face more that 10 people. Quirkless or not there is a limit to anyones strength and stamina. I hit my head lightly. Quit it. He wouldn't do that.

I'm right though- I hope I am, he wouldn't do that. Besides he knows so much that means he can't be too bad probably hasn't even killed anyone. I'll try to persuade myself. If your told a lie enough you'll believe it. I'm over reacting again. But still-"OW!" I scream in pain as he jumps up. He's using his fire to boost him, I can feel the heat. He had to grip me tighter to keep me from falling but in doing so coincidently grabbed my very bruised if not broken side. "Sorry," he whispers out as he keeps running. He keeps looking forward but speaks to me again. "I'm taking you home." My heart stops.

I can't hear him clearly since the sirens are too loud right? RIGHT.

I'm sorry what? Did I hear that right. He can't do that. We'll both be killed! No no arrested. A-and Kacchan will- oh shit. I can't leave Eri like that. I promised her.