7

More dadzawa!!!!!!! Also please read my an at the end! _φ(_

I take a deep breath and look up to the ever lightening sky. This will be a long one.

"Eraserhead I hade an idol once."

No place like the beginning to start, I guess. It's not the worst thing to do. Semi-pour your heart out to your newest hero idol. I mean I'm just revealing my inner most personal secrets and backstory.

Jesus help me it's like I'm the main character of a hero manga.

Oh god who was I kidding! This, talking about feelings thing, is hella awkward. I'm going to be judged so badly. He'll walk away laughing. Tell people of the "weird kid." He had to babysit. I'm glad he doesn't know who I am in real life other wise I'd loose a café customer. And after I got the cat coffee art down. Any way I'm rambling!

"I guess Like most little kids I adored heroes, But as I grew up I started to see the floors in everything.

Everyone.

I hated the idea that fame and money ruled people's lives. It ruled my life. Broke it from the inside out. My mothers husband left us in debt.  We didn't deserve that.

My mother didn't deserve that. Whoever that man really was hero villain he was always a monster.   
Don't get me wrong I tried, so, so hard not to. Oh I tried to keep my innocent fan side. I really did. I loved heroes so much. They were the world to me. I tried to keep my faith in humanity too...

Sadly It never worked. My world got shattered at a young age and I had to survive at a new low.

One day my dreams were crushed. No one believed in me. I was the weird problem kid with quirk and Daddy issues.

My own family shut down my dream before I became too hope filled. I hated my life. The weak looser. The harassment, abuse, no one was really there for me.

Well one person was, still is.
But I'm off topic."

I sigh seeing eraserhead listening carefully. I was almost happy. That was short lived as I moved on. "Tonight on that roof I was face to face with a blast from the past. A past I never thought I'd have to go through again.

Honestly it was a complete crushing defeat. I don't think he knew I was a vigilante. Or knew who I was or I bet he wouldn't have said what he did.

And yeah, I guess, his words got to me.

Crawled under my skin. Chipping away at any happiness or hope that may remain.

Whether he intended it or not.

That's the way of a villain you see. They manipulate you. Try to use you against you. And he almost had me."

I burst out with laughter. I take eraserhead back by it. I'm going insane and I couldn't care less. "How funny!" I shout. "A feared vigilante broken down by a no good man who thinks he's a hero." A man running his mouth like he knows everything a man that I call my father. Obviously I don't say that but my mind still screams it.

"What's worse is thinking of all the people who may have had the same problem as me. And this... man can't recognise the patten.

I lost it eraser, or maybe I never had it. You can't let go of something you never had to hold on to. Either way I did something that I shouldn't have. And for that inconvenience I'm sorry."

We sit in silence the only noice heard, quiet purring and myself catching my breath after ranting about my life. Ew when did I become so plastic. Letting everything consume me until I melt.
I'm disappointed in myself, embarrassed I blabed. And above all else, I'm tired.