3

"Shiiiiiiit deku. What? Who? God damn it!" Bakugo slams his hands down hard on the counter successfully trapping and scaring me half to death.

Oh Frick frack Kacchan is mad at me. He soon straightens up (as if) and takes a breath in. He goes to grab disinfectant still with his eyebrows furrowed. I start to laugh awkwardly while Kacchan just stands there. "Explain." He states sternly.

Eeep, nope, Nu uh, not today, no thank you!

I cower slightly. A ginger smile on my lips. "Funny story..." well here goes nothing.

I unconsciously close in on myself trying to hide my body as much as possible after telling him. "Deku your telling me you got all these," he points to my many and sadly I really mean many scars. "From training?"

He has his eyebrow raised a clear signal He doesn't seem to believe me. I look away from his gaze, can Kacchan just be stupid for one second? Is that really to much to ask! Gosh I gotta say something. It's embarrassing having him stare at my open body. I feel venerable I-I don't like it.

"That a-and um the um b-bullies." I add quietly. Kacchan's quiet for a moment. He's probably feeling guilty wondering if any of them are from himself. "K-Kacchan none of these are from you okay? You stopped before i even found out I was-" I cut myself off lightly hitting my head at my rambling. It's too easy to say too much. I'm such a fool.

It's still quite until Kacchan speaks up again. "Let me see the wound." Huh he's Forward and to the point. No more stalling I guess. I sigh and nod my head he's not going to like this. I'm Not able to make eye contact as I unwrap the bloody bandage. The closer I get the more it stings until i make it to the last layer and have to peel it off. I whine and it pulls on the cut before letting the bandage drop completely.

I hear him suck in a breath- a very rare thing- that spikes my anxiety. I look down and cringe. "Oh god it looks way worse than yesterday." I complained. "De- Izuku. Shit that needs stitches." Kacchan tells me. No way really? But if I go to the hospital they'll ask how, they'll be suspicious search up and find I'm lying out... Oh god oh god. I start breathing faster fiddling with my fingers. I look up panicked to see Kacchan's face still as always but worry held in his crimson eyes.

"I c-can't go to the hospital. You know that. Please Kacchan... can you... I need you to help me! I don't want the flashbacks. Please" He pauses at my outburst, affected by my broken sobs. He may be tough but alone he's a huge softie to me.

He nods reluctantly gently touching the around the wound. I flinch a little but he's unnaturally gently. "I- thank you Katsuki..." I say as he works on my injured side. He nods and I'm sure I saw a light blush too. Probably my imagination playing up.

(How do you guys feel about bakudeku?)

"There" he says finishing up. "...now I'm going to call the old hag. She'll will be worried. When I get back you're explaining this." I hug him lightly whispering an "I promise" and this time I'm not pushed away. Instead he hugs me back gently. He pushes away ruffling my hair and mumbling something along the lines of I'll be back. I laugh and head off to my room. I'm honestly Exhausted it's like my energy has been zapped out of me.

Kacchan soon reappears carefully closing the door and sitting next to me. "I'm staying over." He states plainly. "Old hag is fine with it, and ya mums on the night shift so I'm keeping an eye on you."

His voice holds a certain protectiveness to it. I like this gentle side of Kacchan. It's comforting. I hum in acknowledgement then shift across to let him lay down next to me. He complies gently snaking his arm around my uninjured side. He pulls me close and buried his face in my hair.

I laugh quietly remembering all the times he's done this. It's a common
Occurrence, he's done it since we were kids. It relaxes him and lets him calm down. He'll only do it when we're alone, only trusting me with his state of vulnerability. I like it too it's relaxing and helps me feel loved. And I think we do. Love each other that is. Most see our relationship as brotherly, but I don't think I'd call it that.

There's been times we both have felt a stronger connection than "brothers" a love that could almost rival romantic. Who cares honestly. We are intimate at times, keeping close, confiding in each other, only truly letting down every wall and every guard and being our most vulnerable with each other. No need to label it. We are happy and that's all that matters.

So we lay together letting go of everything. "So deku...." Kacchan mumbles into my neck. He wants an explanation that's fair, yet I don't want him to blow up. "I encountered a villain again," I try to make it seem reliable shaking my voice slightly. "K-Kacchan I was so scared. He backed me into a corner. I think he thought I was a girl. When he saw I wasn't h-he stabbed me and left me alone." He hugs me tighter and growls lowly. "Bastard will pay for it."

I sniff and hold onto him. "A vigilante saved me..." I lie. Well technically I did save myself so not too big a lie. He puffs out. "Good. I hate when your hurt. I should have been there." I laugh gently. "It's okay. You can't always be there. And I'm okay now. You helped me."

Burying his head into my hair again and groans and we lay quietly. He calms down accepting my words and we slowly drifting into a peaceful sleep. It's very late at night but sleep takes us anyway. I guess I won't be patrolling tonight.
1. I'm to tired
2. I would never get past Kacchan
And 3. I'm too injured I'd probably get caught.

So I allow the warm embrace to lull me into darkness.

Hope you enjoy this early chapter!
- starry

Edited