chapter 30

*wedding day!*

in the morning it was like last week, threw up but was fine. i walked downstairs to find davey, andy,ashley, jake, cc, jinxx jade, kellin, vic, adam, hunter, and others down there with balloons, flowers etc. i looked at them, then looked at me, i was fine i had shorts on and a my chemical romance (mcr) shirt on. i walked into the kitchen where a table full of food was there. "ah davey? come here!" i yelled, i heard davey walk in. he grabbed me and kissed my head, "yes?" "what! how? and why?" i said pointing to the table. "oh its for us! from the guys" he said, i was shocked "they did this? for us?" i said, davey nodded. i walked out and looked at the guys, i opened my arms and they came in for a group hug. "oh my god, i love you all, thank you for this!" i said holding back tears. "welcome!" they all said, we all let go and walked into the kitchen. i sat down to eat, and so did everyone else.

after we were done, i walked into the living room. the guys came up and put flowers, candy, balloons and other stuff around me. "what is this for?" i asked, "for you, davey and your baby!" oliver said. i looked at all of them, their faces light up. this was the best morning ever!

*4 hours later*

it was time to get ready for the wedding, i was so excited that i was shaking. mandy was there to help, i got into my dress. i loved it, once my hair was done and pinned up, and my make up was fine. mandy let my dad come in, "amanda?" he asked walking in with hid eyes closed, "dad open your eyes" i said giggling. i saw him open them, his eyes went wide, and his face light up with joy. "amanda, darling, you looked so beautiful!" he said then came and hugged me.

he walked me out of the room, and over to the opening. i saw so many people there, my dad gave me his arm. i put my hand under it, then placed it on his upper arm. we walked out and everyone stood up, i looked down then up. i saw davey, he was so handsome! with a black, grey and red tux. we walked all the way to him, my dad took his arm back, turned to me, kissed me on the cheek and said "i love you" i wanted to cry. thinking of leaving my dad hurts, but he knows im okay. "love you too dad" i said, he walked away to sit down. i walked up to davey, he held my hands, and the priest started to talk. all that was on my mind was davey, and how happy our life will be once we start it together.

we said our vows and i do, then we put on the rings and were pronounced mr. and mrs. havok, i couldn't help my smile like crazy, then we kissed. this kiss felt like forever, but was only a few seconds. we then walked off, i walked into the room with davey. he helped me get out of my dress and put on a short black dress for the party. we walked out to the party, and were announced we were here.

people talked about us, and good times. then i took the mic, "me and davey have a surprise for all of you!" i said. i saw people were on the edge of their seats, i looked at davey he nodded. i took a breath and said it, "we are having a baby!! im pregnant!" i said and people started to cheer.