chapter 21

i was in my kitchen with my dad and davey when i heard a car horn. i shot up and ran to the door, i opened it and found alex outside in his car with mandy. i ran up to them, "hey guys! i have a ride" i said. they looked at me weird, then i pointed to the car behind my dads car. they did the 'o' face, "yea.." "who is it?" "davey!" i cheer, "oh him... bye" alex said as they sped away. i walked back to my house and took out my phone. i texted mandy, 'what is up with him?' i then took my phone out and walked up to davey, hugged him and said "i need to go to school now" i heard him sigh. "why?" he whined, "i have to, its my last year here" i said. "then we can do whatever" he smiled, kissed me then said "fine, common" he said and ran like a child out my house. i laughed, "dad in going!" "okay honey have fun!" he yelled back. i walked out and got into daveys car, my phone buzzed. 'he likes you and is mad you are with davey' mandy texted back. i didn't really care, i love davey he made me happy.

we passed the school, "davey, school that way" i said and pointed to it. "your dad called you out!" he said smiling not taking his eyes off the road. i went wide eyes, "what! nooo my dad isn't like that" "well he is, and he wants you to have fun." i just smiled "oh and he said, you graduated early. so you don't go to school" he said. i just looked at him, "what!" i said "yea, they gave you your senior class work and you graduated!" he said. i couldn't believe i did, "woah this is AMAZING!" i screamed. "but where are we going?" i asked, he just smirked.