chapter 5

*thanksgiving*

its thanksgiving and since its only me and my dad, we go to a hall with alex and mandys family. we are all friends, so we have thanksgiving and christmas with everyone. its fun because i get to hang with my friends.

as me and my dad walk out of the house we see a car out front, its alex with mandy in the back. we both get in and we drove off, we listened to the radio on low. my dad don't like loud music, with heavy bass or guitar. as we arrived we were greeted by both families, and walked into a huge building. we all brought something there the day before, and we had three turkeys. and a table like in 1600's, it was big enough to fit all of us.

i sat in the middle with mandy and alex, "so alex did mandy tell you she got me and her tickets to see afi?" i asked. "yes, i helped. i wanted to go but my mom said i can't cuz she don't trust me" he said. then i remembered he got drunk and went missing for a week at a motionless in white concert.

as we all got done eating we stayed for a little listening to christmas music and some were dancing others were just walking around admiring the place.

as it ended we all said our goodbyes and left to sleep from a big meal. as alex drove up to my house, my dad quickly got out and ran into the house. "hes drunk, obviously" mandy laughed in the back seat. "haha yea well thanks for the lift guys, see you soon!" i said as i walked away.

i got into the house to hear my dad throwing up in the trash, i just walk quickly upstairs so i want get sick.

i took a quick shower and went on my bed, i opened my laptop to play games or find something to do. i soon found myself on youtube watching diys, i've always liked making stuff, or trying too. as i watched 6 or more of them i got tired and fell asleep with my laptop still on youtube.