chapter 22

*alex pov*

once amanda said davey was taking her and pointed to his car, i got so pissed i drove off quickly. "its okay, you will find someone else" mandy said i just shook my head and drove to school. 

*amandas pov*

we went passed the school and now we are on the highw ay, davey put on his blue tooth and bring me the horizon, go to hell for heaven sakes came on. i couldnt help but sing hear out, then davey stopped it and i just looked at him. "when we start tour again, please sing" he said, i looked at him wide eye. "w-what?!?" "yea, sing! you are an amazing singer please sing" he said. i couldnt say anything i was still shocked, 'should i? could i?' i was lost. "sure, i mean i dont know if fans would like me" i said. "what! they love you, well some of them" he confessed. i sighed and looked out the window, "where are we going anyways?" "well last week of summer, wanna make it worth something" he said, then he gave me a quick look and then back to the road. 

*half hour later*

i fell alseep in the car, i moved to the back seat while we stopped for gas and chips. i felt the car stop, i was to tired to look until davey looked back and said "sleepy head wake up" i mumbled "noooo please." so he got out and opened the door by my feet and pulled me out fast, i yelled from it. "DAVEY!" "hey wanted you to get up" he said, then came to my level and kissed me. i kissed back, we parted and he went to the trunk, i finally got up and looked around. "the beach!" i yelled, i heard davey laugh at me. i ran to the beach, as i got on the sand my feet sunk in, "oh my, feels better" i said to myself and ran to the water. it was a beautiful blue, i took in the air around me. then i felt hands around my waist, "beautiful? huh" davey said, "mhmm, i never been here" i told him. he giggled and grabbed my hand, we walked down the beach next to the water. a big wave came in and i hung to davey. "scared?" he asked "yea, when i was a child my dad made me scared of the sea" i told him. "what happned? we have all day" :well, when my mom was here, we would go to a small beach like area. and big waves would come up and my dad would hold me and let the waves hit us." i stopped then looked at the water, then i started again. "then one day, he made me think the waves took him, so i freaked and when a really big wave came, it almost took me. but my mom was there to get me" i said, davey looked shocked but then, stood infront of me. "i wouldnt let anything or anyone take you from me." he said, "i know" i said while smiling, he hugged me and kissed my head. 

we walked back to our beach house, "wow this is amazing!" i said while walking inside. "haha i know" davey said. "its ours for two weeks" i looked at him "2 weeks as like in t-w-o? two?" i questioned. he smiled and nodded, i couldnt help but be a child and jump up and down in joy.