chapter 19

*daveys pov*

we got done eating pizza, and i felt like making amanda laugh. i've always loved her laugh, so i let her go out first. she took her time, kept looking back at me. then i started to walk out behind her, then i grabbed her by her waist and tickled her. "HAHAHAHAHAH DAV-DAVEY STOOOOP!" she screamed as she tried getting away from me. i ddint give in, until she kicked me in my junk. i curled up in pain, "ha... oh god davey, did i do that?" she asked, i just looked at her. she then started laughing again, i then realized why it hurt so much. i was in my shorts, 'god in stupid' i thought. she then came up to me, an inch from my face. "davey you know i love you" she said, i smiled. "yes i do, and i love you too" i said while pushing her hair out of her face. she then slowly pressed her lips onto mine, i kissed back. we sat there for what felt like forever, but really was only like 2 minutes. then the door bell rang, she shot up and went to go get it.

*amanda pov*

i was kissing davey, then the door bell rang. so i quickly got up to answer it, i looked to see jade, adam, and hunter. "hey guys" i told them, "where is davey?" asked jade. "on the couch..." i said but they walked in and davey was on the couch shirtless in his shorts watching tv. "davey, you were supposed to be back at night. what happened?!" hunter said, davey eyes went back and forth from me to the guys. "well" he started "i didn't want to leave her alone." he said, they looked at each other and walked upstairs. i ran after them and found them in my room, they got his pants, his shirt, socks and shoes and walked out. i just stood there amazed that they just came in and took his stuff. "okay davey lets go" "but i need to Sat goodbye" "davey the flight will be ready in 20 minutes!" yelled Adam. i walked down, "wait for him, it will only take 2 minutes" i told them. they all nodded and wasked out, saved now dressed came up and hugged me. "im sorry. i don't wanna leave you" he said "i know davey" i said. he let me go, then kissed me and i kissed back. "i love you" "i love you too" i said. he walked out to the car, opened the door looked at Mr waved and got in. i waved back, once the car got out of the drive way to go, i slammed my door and slid down it crying. i didn't want him to go now, not now how about later. i couldn't help myself anymore, so i walked up to my room, jumped on the bed and cried myself to sleep. thinking about school tomorrow, ugh what a horrible week it would be.