chapter 9

*concert day!*

we were woken up by screaming fans and police yelling for people to move. we all walked out of our rooms and went to the couch, mandys mom went right to the kitchen to make food. i started to smile when mandy looks at me in questioning, i looked back and said "the concert is in 3 hours and we are going!" her eyes became bright and mouth hung open. "omg, you are right!" she told me with excitement, i just laughed at her. "common girls get your food" he mom called to us from the kitchen, we got up and walked into the kitchen. it had black counter tops, tan cabinets, and dark brown chairs. it was beautiful, as we sat down to eat we had a knock on the door. i looked at everyone, "i got it" i told them and went to answer the door. i opened it to my suprize it was jade, "ah hey jade, w-what are you doing here?" i asked. he smiled and said "am i allowed in? then i will tell you everyone. i let him in, and walked him to the kitchen. "mandy don't freak out but.." "AHHHBHH JADE IS IN OUR KITCHEN AUGHT!!" she screamed, i flinched as she did so. "mandy calm yourself!" her mother said in a stern voice, she looked at her mom then calmed a little. but then she jumped on him and they both fell to the floor, they laugh and he helps her up.

we walk him to the living room and sit down, "mandy don't creep him out" i told her as i caught her staring at him like he's a god. he said "its fine," then leaned in by me "i think she's cute" he said it loud enough for her to hear, she starts to blush then got up and ran to her room. i laugh at what just happen, "soo, in here because i saw you coming up to your room, and saw you walk in this room, and was confused at first but now in not!" he told me. "so you kinda stalked me?" i questioned, his eyes got big and playfully hit me. i made a sad face, as if he hurt me. as he was gonna say something there was a knock on the door. i got up but he motioned for me to sit back down, i did so and turned on the tv. i heard little talks, but then four feet walking towards me. but i blew it off and watched more tv, then i felt on both sides the couch go down. i look and davey was to my right, i just froze and i heard both of them laugh. "relax there" saved told me i did as he said with a smile on my face, then mandy walks out and froze. she gave a me a wicked some and i shot her a look, she put her hands up. i could feel daveys eyes on me, then he spoke up. "so this is the beautiful girl you ran into?" he asked jade but never took his eyes off me, "yes, isn't he lovely?" he asked davey didn't say anything.

we sat there for what felt like forever but was only 2 hours and i still haven't gotten dressed. "well jade, we have to go. see you two girls later" davey said as they both walked out. me and mandy looked at each other then ran into our rooms to get ready. i was our before her, i only took a shower, did my hair and got dressed and light make up, she did the total opposite. she took a long shower, did her hair put on loads of makeup, and then got dressed.