chapter 26

*amandas pov*

i woke up the next day on the couch, in between daveys legs and my head on his chest. i tried to move but he held on tighter, so i just stayed there. i took in his cologne, it was one i liked a lot. i then heard him start mumbling, he then looked at me and smiled. "morning babe" he said "morning" we both got up and stretched. i heard a few cracks, but davey his whole body cracked. i gave him a weird look, "what?" he laughed. i threw my hands in the air, and got up. i walked into the kitchen and made coffee, i heard davey walk into the bathroom.

*2 hours later*

"davey, im going to the mall with mandy!" i yelled to him. "okay be careful, and i will be at practice from 3 to 10 later" he said back while walking to me. "alright, see ya babe" he said while kissing me. i kissed back "see ya babe" and i walked out. i walked out to alex's car, and got in. it was quiet the whole time, which was awkward.

we finally arrived there, and mandy told alex that we will be some time so she will call him when we are done. "sorry about that awkwardness" mandy said, "no its fine. i knew he liked me, but i don't like him" i admitted. she nodded and said "i understand, you wouldn't want to ruin your guys friendship" she said. i nodded, and walked into hottopic my all time favorite store.

*3 hours later*

we were done shopping, we got shirts, bracelets and other stuff at hottopic. then we went to lush, a store with bath bombs, and soaps. then to starbucks, and to eat, it was awesome catching up with mandy. she told me that she became popular, because she is dating austin. my heart dropped, i liked him and she knew it! but i had davey and he made me happy, even though he wants to spoil me. i tell him not to, but he still does. but it still annoys me, like she is my friend how could she do that? i guess i looked mad or was staring because mandy asked if i was okay. "amanda? you okay?" she asked, i looked at her "yea, i am. just getting tired." i lied, "wanna go now?" she asked i nodded. she got out her phone and called alex, he said he has to pick up someone on the way.

once he got here, there was a girl in the front. we got in with our bags, "who's that?" asked mandy "this is genna" he said while looking at me. i raised and eyebrow and blew it off, "your girlfriend?" mandy asked. he nodded, and looked at me from his mirror. i just looked at my phone,  "hey can you lower the radio? i need to call davey" i said. the genna did, i saw alex grip the wheel. "davey? hey! im going home now" i told him "okay i will be home at 9:30, cause practice" he said. "that's fine babe" i told him, now alex looked so pissed. me and davey said our goodbyes and hung up, alex kept looking at me. i looked at mandy, she then took out her phone and texted me. 'he wants you to be jealous, but now he is' i made the 'o' face to her, and put my phone away.

we finally got to the house and i said goodbye to them and walked inside, there was a note with roses. the note said 'babe, i know you don't like me to spoil you. but i can't help it! you are my life and that i need to take care of. so i love you! p.s. look in the room c;' i smiled at it. i love him so much, so i took the flowers and put them in  vase. then i walked into the room, i found a puppy on the bed. i ran up to it, "oh my gosh, you are a cutie pie" i said and picked it up. the puppy was a german shepherd, it was big but small enough to carry. it kept licking my face, it was so cute. i can't believe him, getting me all this! i need to get him something now, i know he wouldn't want me to. but i am, but i have to take care of the pup first. so i walked him and fed him, i got so tired after that, that i just fell on my bed. the pup, who i hadn't named yet wanted to come up, but was to small. so i lifted him and he laid right next to me, i wrapped my arms around him and fell asleep.