chapter 18

*amanda pov*

it has been one full year that i have been on tour with afi, it was fun but we did have disagreements and fights. but it was so fun! but now i have to leave and go home, so do they but davey lives in california. davey took jades brothers car to drive me home, "well we are here" he said sounding sad. "davey? wanna come in? looks like my dad isnt home" i told him. "i dont know, i would have to tell them i will stay at your place" he said, "i can call them" i said and pulled out my phone. he just looked out the window, i told jade he was staying for a bit and probably want be back till tonight. he said its fine, so he stopped the car and we both walked inside. i was right my dad wasn't home, so we went up to my room. "wow, your room" he said "yea, well... i don't like people seeing it" "why, its amazing!" "thanks" we sat on my bed. i felt his eyes on me, i looked back into his. then his lips pressed into mine, he put his hand on my waist then stopped and quickly got up. "what?" i asked, "remember that night i did that and you freaked" he said, "davey. i know you want hurt me, or do anything to hurt me" i told him. "then what even happened that night?" he asked sounding hurt, "davey i was scared, i was scared it would happen again" i confessed. "amanda nothing like that will happen, with you and me." he told me, i nodded and started to cry. "please don't cry" he said, then rapped his arms around me. i looked at him and kissed him, i felt him he was shocked but then he kissed back. we parted, "i love you" he said as he cupped my face. "i love you too" i said and davey smiled. we kissed more, soon he was on top of me. his hands in my shirt on my back, i let him this time. he then took off his shirt and i just stared at his bare chest. "like what you see?" he asked, i just nodded. soon i found him on top of me again, and making out.

*2 hours later*

i woke up, half naked with davey next to me. i rubbed my eyes and saw what time it was, it was only 5:29. i sighed and got up, but was pulled back by davey. i was wrapped in his arms, "don't leave" he mumbled into the pillow. "but davey i have to get food" i said trying to get out. he soon let go and i quickly threw on a shirt and shorts, i walked down and into my kitchen. i sighed as i opened the fridge, 'no food. great' i thought. so i called for pizza, davey was back to sleep. so i watched tv while i was waiting for the pizza. *ding dong* i shot up, grabbed the money and opened the door. i paid the man and walked in,and saw davey on the couch. "wall hello there my love" i said he mumbled something. i just laughed and walked into the kitchen, i heard davey come in and his hands slid on my waist and he put his chin on my shoulder. "finally food" he said as he kissed my neck. "well are you eating my neck or the pizza?" i asked, "your neck" he said softly. i rolled my eyes playfully and cut the slices out, i got plates and cups. we sat down and ate almost all the pizza.