chapter 8

*day of leaving*

i was excited while waiting for mandy and her mom, i felt sick but i knew i wasn't. as i heard the car horn outside, i told my dad i was going and he hugged me, for what felt like forever was only a minute. i left and got into the car, i waved to my dad as we drive away. its heart breaking to leave him, but he will be fine so i just focus on what's happening next. we drive for miles till we got to the hotel, we parked and went to get a room. our rooms were on the 5th floor, and it seemed blocked off. but they let us go to our rooms, we walked in and saw a living room with a flat screen tv. a huge kitchen, and three rooms with white walls and tan blankets. i ran to the one with the window of the city and yelled "MY ROOM!" i heard them laugh at me, as they got their rooms.

it was 4:00 and we were hungry so we got into mandys moms car, and drove to a burger king. they got cheese burgers and large fries with a medium soda, i got large fries, a vegie burger, and a large soda. as we walked out we saw black veil brides tour bus past, i was about to drop my stuff when mandy mom beeped her horn at me. i ran to the car, and we just sang songs the way back to the hotel. we go into our room and went into the lovely kitchen, and ate our meals talking about what will happen tomorrow. "yea, soo amanda did you and jade hook up? cuz if you did i will kill you, you know that's my man!" "hahaha noo, mandy we talked and he had to go" i told her. she gave me that look that says 'im watching you!' i just giggle and kept eating.

*2 hours later*

we sat on the couch watching tv, when we got to the new our hotel showed up. we turned it up 'afi is here on the fifth floor, and we are trying to talk to them' said the lady we look at each other and scream "AHHHHH OMG THIS HOTEL!!" i screamed and mandy pretends to faint, we get over excited that mandys mom came out "hey! you two shh in trying to sleep" "sorry mom" mandy told her mom. she walked back into her room, me and mandy freaked for a little time more. till we both got tired and went into our rooms to sleep, i couldn't sleep till 2:00 then i finally fell on my bed and slept a wonderful sleep.