chapter 14

*mandys pov*
'wow. i want believe they would use me just for amanda's house and her dads name... and let her go on tour!' i thought to myself as my mom is driving home. "what should i do?" i ask, she looks at me for a few seconds the goes back to the road. "well is she your friend?" she asked, i just looked out the window in silence. then my phone rings, its just a number, i answer. "hello?" "hey, hope you aren't mad at me?" jade said, my face light up. "yes, i am. you didn't even invite me with you guys." i said "what! i was gonna when i went over, but you were gone." he said, i just froze in shock "hello??" "wait you were gonna bring me?" i asked. "yea, i mean your mom was there and all. and saved wanted to surprise amanda" he said. i just felt like crying so hard now, "oh, im sorry.." i said as i start crying "no mandy don't cry plz" i heard jade tell me through the phone.
we talk for a while until i got home then i told him i had to go. we said out goodbyes and hung up.

*daveys pov*

i was happy that amanda is here, but there is something that they guys dont like about it. "ah, guys?" i asked while walking up to them, they all turn there heads to me. "do you guys like amanda?" i asked, they all looked at each other and then hunter walked up to me. "dude, its not her... well kind of, shes taking you away from us and we are like family" he said, jade and adam just nodded their heads. i look at the ground in sadness, i sigh "fine. i wont spend that much time with her. but in order to keep us close we need to go out without her." i said, they all had smiles on their faces, i faked a smile and walked away. 'what will i tell her now?' i thought to myself.

i walked onto the bus with the guys laughing, amanda looked at us in questioning. "oh hey amanda, me and the guys are going out tonight, is that fine?" she looked into my eyes, "sure, i dont care just dont do something stupid" she told me. i bent down and whispered into her ear, "i wont my dear" she giggled at that and i kissed her on the cheek. as i was walking out i looked back at her, she didnt realize it she was to into the laptop, i just smiled and walked out to meet up with the guys. 

me and the guys walked for a while till we stopped at a store to get snacks and soda, "hey im paying!" jade yell from across the store. i walked around and got sour patch kids and a vitamin water. jade paid for all of it, so it came out to 20 dollars. "you guys ask for so much from me, like spend  my own money" he said sounding like a mom, we all laughed and walked out. we walked to a near by park where we sat on the swings and just talked about nothing but stuff to do. "how about a stripe club?" hunter asked, for a minute i thought it was a good idea, till i remembered i had amanda. "davey, are you and amanda together?" hunter asked, i looked at them as they looked back. "idk, we only kissed a few times and i have feelings for her. but its not really a relatipnship." i told them "well, if you never asked her out, its not" adam said "TO THE STRIPE CLUB!!!" yelled jade. and we walked off into the dark night, amanda was on my mind the whole way there. i didnt want to hurt her, but we arent together yet.