chapter 7

*4 days before concert*

i was counting every minute of every second for time to go fast so i can go to the concert. i don't want them to fly by or i will miss it, but fast enough so i can go there. i was laying on my bed when my phone buzzed, i looked just a number showed. i answer "hello..?" "hey amanda! its me alex i got a new phone" he said into the phone, i sighed in relief that it was alex and not a stranger. he just called me to tell me he got a new phone, then reminded me we had school and he wanted to show me it in school. ugh school, even though the pops aren't there its still boring. he hung up because he had to go somewhere with his family.

it was 5:00 and i wanted to go on a walk in the nice cold night. i walked downstairs and put on my jacket as i opened the door and my dad walked out with two cups in his hand and said "hot chocolate for the walk?" he asked i smiled and took one, then walked out. i had my phone and headphones and went to my black veil brides list and put on walk away, a very sad song. i just want to get andy hold him and cry. after about 6 minutes i was done with the drink, so i walked to the park and as i got to the playground i ran into someone "ahh fuck!! watch it" i yelled "...omg! in sorry... holy shit you are crying!" someone said and i was pulled into a hug, i froze it was a stranger. but as we pulled away i looked up to see it was jade from afi!! i froze again "its fine, it was from the song, thats why in crying" i exclaimed. he sighed in relief, we talked until he said he had to go, i giggled as he walked into a pole. "fuck, that hurt more than ever" he said. "oh hey, remember me" i told him "why?" he asked "because you will see me the 5th backstage" i said, he hugged me and said "i can't wait to tell davey about you!" i blushed so hard, i thought he would be able to see me in the dark. but we said our goodbyes and left, or as i would put it walk away, from bvb.

i ran into my house screaming while running up the stairs. i was way to excited, i closed my door and pulled out my phone. i quickly put in mandys number and told her about how i ran into jade and how we hugged twice. "oh and we have to go a day earlier because my mom wants to get room" mandy said, "okay that's fine" i told her "good, but now i need to go pack like three clothes" she told me. i laughed and we both said our goodbyes and hung up, then i started to pack some clothes i will wear.

"dad!" i yelled "yes?" "ahh im leaving in like two days" i told him "oh i thought it was three?" he questioned "no... mandy mom wants to get a hotel room for us" i explained. he agreed and went back to doing whatever he was doing, i got my phone and went on twitter. i couldn't help but tweet about what is happening in two days, as i was done on twitter i went on instagram and posted a band quote. i got tired and fell asleep with a smile on my face.