"Chapter 16: Y/N, the unpredictable swordsman"

Start from the beginning

NO POV

The final battle has split into two fights. While our four heroes were taking Quinella head on. Y/N and Yuuki dealt with Chudelkin.

Their coordinated attcked proofed to be too much for Chudelkin to Handel. The two easily overcome his sacred arts with. Each time Chudelkin tried to attack with one of his Sacred arts. It either misses or gets deflected by their swords.

"What's wrong? Was that all?~" Yuuki taunted him. "Grrr... You little...don't you dare mock me!!! I will show you with who you are dealing with you piece of shit!!!" Enraged he cast a Sacred art.

Chudelkin was upside down, casting a Sacred Art. A giant flame like golem of himself appeard.

"Hahah~! Now you won't have a chance at all against my Genie

"That's a stupide name...actually it's really dumb... " Yuuki seemed unimpressed at first. This changed tho when the genie jumped and stomped on the ground. Filling the area with flames.

Kirito and the others were outside the range but that wasn't the case with Yuuki and Y/N. The majority of flames were directed towards Yuuki.

Getting caught off guard, she couldn't defend or dodge the attack in time."Ah!!?" Yuuki braced herself but instead got covered by Y/N.

The flames strucked them with a huge explosion, breaking the walls at the top.

"Y/N!! YUUKI!!" Kirito and Alice shouted as the room was still covered in smoke and flames. "How was that you little brats~" Chudelkin smirked viciously and victorious.

"Well, two down, four to go" Quinella, sat back down. "Chudelkin, finish the rest of them."

"With pleasure your eminence" the genie around towards Kirito, Eugeo, Alice and Edith. They had to face not only the sword golem but now the genie as well.

Back to back, they tried to cover eachother from both threats. Kirito still shocked from what he witnessed, couldn't think straight. "Damnit... Everytime... everytime i fail to save them..."

The genie and the sword golem came closer with each step. The room began to shake and the air was getting colder. "What's going on?

The sound of a blade clashing could be hear in the room. The sword golem  then completely broke into pieces and dust.

Nobody saw who that was. Only Kirito knew which person was capable of doing this out of nowhere. "Y/N...." he broke out in tears, smiling.

Y/N finally appearing in everyone's sight while caring which seems like an unconscious Yuuki in his arm. His clothing was different than then armour of the integrity knights.

Kirito hasn't seen Y/N wearing those garments in ages.

Desperately to survive, Y/N tapped into the incarnate art

Desperately to survive, Y/N tapped into the incarnate art. He gained a big spike in power and managed to survive the attack while protecting Yuuki.

Y/N walked over to Edith. "Take care of her..." is all he said before facing the genie, Chudelkin and Quinella.
His whole body was trembling with pain, yet he still had the will to fight.

"I see, you are not from here. You must be from the outside world." Quinella stood up. "I will deal you myself.

"Please my eminence. Let me do this." Chudelkin kept talking and talking.

Y/N stepped forwards infront of Alice and Kirito. "Y/N!" Y/N turned back, smiling. He said something but Alice, Edith and Eugeo didn't hear it. Kirito only nodded with a response.

"System call, generate aqueous and luminous elemnt. Adhere" the elements combined and coverd Y/N's blade. Turning it into a shining water katana

Y/N had only one chance to attack, he took the stance for one of his own technique. "You will die here and now!!" the Genie shot flame bullets towards Y/N.

Y/N charged forward, slicing each attack while gaining power with each rotation with his sword. His movements were like a smooth water flow.

"What is this!?" Alice, Edith and Eugeo never saw this kind of art. Only Kirito knew. It was Y/N signature move. "Constant Flux..." Kirito muttered the name out. It was similar to his Starburst Stream. This was the Underworld version of Constant Flux.

Quinella had a weird feeling about this move and took some distance between herself and Chudelkin.

Y/N got closer and closer, he jumped up as a bright water dragon formed. He came down, destroying the Genie while killing Chudelkin at the same time by splitting him in half.

The room was filled with a huge waves of water, before slowly settling down. "Well, well. You managed to kill him but now its my turn." she got up her seat, attacking Y/N who was to exhausted and weakend.

Kirito and Alice ran towards Y/N

Their fast step barely made it in time.  Alice barely pulled Y/N back, who still got slashed by Quinella at the chest and losing a part of his arm." Gaaah...!!! " Kirito tried to attack her but she avoided it stepping back as well.

Alice got Y/N back to Eugeo and the Edith."Y/N!!!". He was losing alot of blood. They tried everything the could to save his life.

Meanwhile it was Kirito who faced Quinella now. "Do you really think that you can take me on?" she grinned.

"I can't stand here while Y/N risked everything. Its my turn now, get ready Quinell!"