"Chapter 15: Friends or Enemy"

NO ONE POV

"You are.." the two boys looked at the blond girl who was confused. "Is something?" Alice stared coldly at them with a harsh tone. She still acted like this when she is not around Y/N and Yuuki.

"For your information. I can reduce your health to a certain point if you two try to escape or disobey" The two of the gulped.

"Let's go" she walked ahead. They kept a good distance while following her. "It must be here... This is Alice" Eugeo whispered over to Kirito.

"Without a doubt this must be her but we can't act rash now. We don't have our swords and one wrong move and our heads are gone. " Kirito talked back.

"What are you two talking about?" Alice turned back to the two boys. They raised their hands up, acting innocent. She huffed and continued leading them.

Soon after she brought them to the Central Cathedral . Kirito and Eugeo were sent to their cells, being guarded and taken care of by Eldrie.

"Now that is done, I should head back to them" Alice headed back to Y/N and Yuuki's room until a Internet Knight stopped her. "If your looking for Y/N and Yuuki, they went to the Cloudtop Garden.

"I see, thank you for telling me." Alice made her way up to the 80th floor of Central Cathedral, the Cloud top Garden. She saw both of them sparring once again. Yuuki had the speed advantage while but Y/N seemed to know every movements of her while he blocked her attacks.

"Looks liks he is back in shape" Alice walked up to them. The two eventually stopped when Alice approached them.

"You are back Alice?" Yuuki asked, being suprised that Alice was back already. "Yeah, I wanted to hurry up and finish this job. Seems like our Y/N is back to his strength when he can fight again.

"It still hurts a bit in my chest but I can live with it." he joked. The trio chatted for a short. Alice took the time to give her Fragrant Olive Sword some sunshine as it turned into a tree. "The weather is great today..." she smiled.

Everything was fine as usual with them. Until they got the messages that the prisoners who Alice arrested broke out. "Are you sure they are out Edith?" Alice wanted to confirm this.

Edith later responded to Alice's question. "Yes apparently they are on their way up to the administrator. They shouldn't get past the other but just in case, I am gona meet up with you guys."

"Do you think they are able to reach this floor?" Yuuki asked Alice. "Normally they shouldn't get past Fanatio at that point. But if they do, we have to be prepared."

Y/N just layed down on the grass of the hill. "... Somehow, I have a weird feeling..." he looked up at the ceiling.

"How's that?" Alice wondered looking over at Y/N. "Well, you just got them into prison not to long ago. Now they broke out and are on their way here. Those two must be up to something...

"Maybe..." Alice pulled her knee to her head. The door open as Edith walked in. "How's the situation at the moment?. " she asked having an eyepatch as well now.

"A-ah, nothing from the others but what happend with your eye? Don't tell me-" Alice looked at Edith shocked. Edith smiled and nodded. "Yes, I broke free from the seal... " she sat down next to Alice. "But it hurted like hell, I nearly fainted." she complained. Alice chuckled. "Obviously"

-small timeskip-

The time passes on and on. The four got updated frequently about the situation. The last news they heard was about Fanatio being defeated.