"Chapter 5: Tragedy Revealed"

Third Person POV

It has been a few months since the day Y/N and Yuuki were going out. Her sister Aiko was happy to see her sister finding someone she loves.

Even Kirito and Asune appreciate that Y/N found his happiness and enjoyed  life again.

The guild got stronger thanks to Y/N harsh training and farming they got better and stronger. They also learned to gain info's about the boss before heading into it.

The biggest progression came from Yuuki, since she spends basically all the time with her boyfriend in Alfheim.

Our couple had a peaceful picknic time. Yuuki was resting against Y/N. Both of them took a nap as Y/N waked up first. He yawned and saw his sleeping beauty resting on his shoulder.

He brushed her hair a bit to the side to see her face. He stroke his hands at her cheek. That causes Yuuki to wake up and slowly opening her eyes ".. Huh...?" she sounded still sleepy. "Sorry if I wake you up" he giggled but Yuuki snuggled up to him, and sat on his lap causing him to blush.

"As long it was you I don't mind..." she closed her eyes and rested her head on his chest. "We will soon start our own boss fight before the others.
He nodded." And after that I plan to find and visit you Yuuki."

Yuuki gripped tightly onto Y/N shirt. When he wanted to visit her
"Is something Yuuki?" he looked down at her worried.

"Y/N... I really love you. In my whole life I never felt this much happiness from a person. You gave me so much courage and reason to life and fight. The day we met must been like fate" she avoided eye contact with him.

"I am happy to hear that." he smiled at her. "I need to tell you something thought...." she gripped tigth er at his shirt almost tearing up.
"I have a disease. The HIV Virus..." Y/N eyes widend. "I have the Virus since I was little and have been in hospitalized and treated for many years now..." Yuuki cried "I am sorry I didn't told you sooner... I don't wana die like this..." Y/N held Yuuki as tight as he could.

"No...no...No! Isn't there a cure for this yet?! There must be one!" he held Yuuki at her shoulder looking at her in tears. She looked at Y/N as she wiped her tears away. "They are creating a prototype Cure for this disease. The doctors went on to develop it for me but when I took it I almost died several times. It has only a small chance of working on curing me."

"When is the next schedule Test?" he asked. "It was planned the day after we defeat the boss floor on our own... I didn't wanted to tell you... But having you heartbroken like this. I couldn't bear it. That's why I am telling you now."

He tried to maintain calm since he felt his heartbeat raising up."Yuuki... Tell me please the adress to your hospital. I wana meet you in person..." Yuuki looked at Y/N surprised by his sudden decision but eventually easily gives him the adress. "It's this one. I will inform my doctor that i get a visit.."

Y/N nodded as they went pack to their house with the crystal and then logged off. Y/N was laying on his bed crying. "..... Why...."

After some time he managed to get a hold of himself and went to the hospital. He informed Kazuto and Asuna with a message.

Y/N POV

I finally managed to arrive at the hospital after 40 mins. I announced myself at the register and got led to Yuukis room.
I couldn't kept a straight head the whole time. As I walked in. I was in a other. The room had a big window. On the other side I was able to see Yuuki. She seemee a bit pale and lightly skinny but not as bad as I thought.

I walked closer to window and touched it, calling her out. "Yuuki"
She slowly waked up and noticed me directly. She smiled weakly. "We finally got to see each other Y/N..."