"Chapter 4: The Sleeping Knights"

"My name is Yuuki Konno" she smiled brigthly at her. "Yuuki then, my name is Y/N L/N." "So, shall i teach you how to fly ?" she walks up to him, teasing him that he actually can't fly yet. "Y-yes please..that would actually be helpful" he felt a bit odd with Yuuki at the moment. "Alrigth it's really easy, you just concentrate to let your wings pop up on your back, like that" she demonstrated it to him. "That easy?!" he was suprised and shocked. "It's also easy to fly, you just manuver it to the direction you want to go. Try it out!" she tried motivate him. He had a ligth sigh and tried to focus "Wings out and try to fly.." he mumbled to himself with his eyes closed. His wings are coming out of his back as he slowly started to float.

"You did it" Yuuki was happy for him. "Whoa i am really flying" he went higer and flew forward, practicing a bit. Yuuki also went up with him. "How does it feel?" she was along flying aside him. "It's amazing! I feel so free" he flew faster. "Alrigth, wana meet my guild ?" Yuuki asked him. "Sure, i follow you" Yuuki lead the way.

-time skip-

They landed in a town and were walking up to a house. Yuuki opened the door and walked inside . "Onee-san! I am back and look what i got." Yuuki barged in. "Welcome back Yuuki, oh your brought someone with you" a girl almost same looking like Yuuki was sitting on a chair. Yuuki nodded "This is Y/N, he is joining our guild." "Hello, i am Y/N L/N. Thank you for having me." He bowwed. "This my onee-chan Aiko. She is the actuall leader of our guild." "Y/N was it right? I heard alot of stories from you" Yuuki's sister seemed to be almost the opposite of her. More calm and polite. A few other players were coming in the room. They introduced themself as well.

Y/N POV

I sat at the table as the guild were looking at me. "Wow, so the famous
Y/N is helping our guild?" they seemed excited. "Well i had a long break with VRMO. I was requested by a friend to challange Yuuki but now i am here." I laughed nervously. "Still, we are glad that you joined our guild. Our goal is to beat the next floor boss by ourself as a small guild and have a great time together." Aiko smiled at me. I looked at all the other members and thought a bit "I see. This will be difficult but sure I will help you guys with that. How about we gona make a test with maybe some of the older bosses on the other floors. I can then get adapt myself better into this world and get to know you all better" i suggested the idea to them. "I am in. What do you think Onee-san?" Yuuki turned to her sister. "I agree as well. Thank you Y/N" she smiled. The other members also agreed to my suggestion. "Alright, it is settled then. Let's meet up tomorrow at 11 in the morning" after that was settled, everyone later on logged out except for myself Yuuki and her sister.

I was spacing out. Wondering actually how to really adapt to this game and hopefully not getting a panic attack. I came back to reality when i felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Yuuki with a worried face. "Are you okay? You were really quiet and seemed to be thinking about something. Is everything fine?"

"Yeah, I am all good. Sorry if i worried you. Just been thinking about the past and that I am back in a VR game and such." I smiled lightly. Just then her sister Aiko came back with tea. She handed me a cup which I accepted. "I was wondering Y/N, what was the reason for you taking a break from VRMO?" Yuuki asked of curiosity. As I heard the question I tensed up and didn't response. I focused not to remember the horrific scene and tried to stay calm" Nghhh... Sorry I can't tell this.." i held my head. I was quiet as both Yuuki and Aiko looking at me, serious worried about my condition.

"It's fine if you can't tell... I shouldn't have asked..." Yuuki felt guilty. "Maybe it's the best if you go offline and rest a bit." Aiko sat beside me. Patting my back. "I guess you're right. I will see you guys tomorrow then." Yuuki nodded, so did Aiko. "Goodnight" is what I heard before logging off.