"Chapter 3: Zekken"

The group was making their way to find Zekken. "Zekken could be anywhere though" Lizbeth sighed already. "People surely are propablky gona gather around, but i never saw Zekken before" Asuna said this while she carried Yui on her shoulder. "I am sure we can find her" Kirito was way too optimistic. Y/N who walked behind them smiled as he felt this familiar feeling again when he was in SAO. They felt like a second family.

"Over here, someone is Challangeing Zekken again" a ALO Player called out to the other players. "See~" Kirito rushed ahead. "I hate it when he's rigth" Lizbeth muttered and followed, so does the other three.

"Haaa!" battle scream can be heard as there was actually an dual between a male player and a female player. "Argh" the male player lost. The spectator cheered "Whoa, another win for Zekken she has now a 68 won-streak" they were all shocked and suprised. "Can even somebody stop her ?"

Y/N and the others walked up closer "Alrigth, now it's your chance to figth her. But watch out that you don't lose your cover." Asune adviced Y/N. "Okay, thanks. I'll challange you to a figth"

The people turend around hearing the voice who just challanged Zekken. Y/N walked towards her. "Alrigth, i am up to any challange. I am ready when you are" she took her stance.

Y/N pulled out his sword and holds it with one hand. The people were talking back and watching "Who is that guy ? Suddenly challangeing Zekken out of nowhere."

"You won't take the first strike? Then i will." she charged at Y/N but he was able to read her moves. She swinged her sword to his left but Y/N switched the sword over to his other hand and blocked the strike. "Heh, not bad. You have some speed and power" Y/N said.

"Now it's my turn" he said, as he held his sword closer to him and attacking Zekken. She was caugth off guard by his speed and sudden movements "Wha?!" She managed to block his attack but got pushed back, losing her balance for a second. "Y/N has completely the advantage, i knew he didn't lost his touch in playing" Kirito smiled.

"Your really good, your the 2nd person who was putting up such a figth against me." she praised him for that."(Is she mentioning Kirito?)" He thpugth. "But you will also lose like him with this" Zekken got her 11-hit combo ready. "Haa!!" "What ?!" Y/N gets hit my her 11-hit combo.
"That guy is finished" the crowd cheered for Zekken. Zekken was on her 9th hit. "Y/N!" Kirito and Asuna shouted to him.

"Hnn!!!" Y/N got rid of his coat as he clashed his sword with Zekkens and then blocked her last hit with his blade. "What?! That's impossible?!" Zekken was shocked that someone was able to block her 11-hit combo.
"He blocked the combo..." Asuna was amazed, so was Liz. "Heh, i was rigth with tagging him along, i didn't expect much less from Y/N" Kirito just smiled. "Keep going uncle!" Yui cheered.

"You got me there, you are really amazing" he smiled as his expression changed up a bit "But this figth is over now..." he switched his figthing style and stance. "Wait...that face and that stance. I reconize him, it's Y/N!! A former SAO player and one of the main leader who beat SAO." some people found out about his idenity. "(Ah, crap..he got caugth)" Kirito thougth to himself. "

"Here i go

"Here i go.." he builds up a high pressure and aura "Itto...Shura". His ability increased exponantioly as he swings his sword sharp and efficient at Zekken. Causing her to take alot of damage, being unable to block the barrage of attacks. "Nghh" she tried to counter his attack but....

-cling-

Y/N threw her sword out of her hand. He pointed the blade infront of her causing her to fall on her back "Ahh...." she was in big shock of what just happening. "That's my win i guess" he smiled. "Yes! He did it!" Kirito and the others celebrated.

"Guys i did it" he raised his hand as Zekken took it and held it closely to her. "Huh ?" Y/N looked back. "You are the one!" she was happyand excited while Y/N was confused.

"It's really Y/N!! The unpredictable warrior!!" the crowd were running to him. "Ah crap! I got found out!" Y/N panicked. Zekken pulled Y/N and grabbed her sword. "Don't let go!" She said. "Wait what do yo- ah!" Both of them were flying away from the crowd as fast they could.

Kirito, Asuna and Lisbeth had the -What the hell happend...?- expression on. "Uncle is flying away with that girl. Will he be okay ?" Yui was bir worried. "He sure will be" Asuna comforted Yui. "(I hope you actually will be okay Y/N)" Kirito was concerned about Y/N and his condition.

- after some time -

"This should be a good place and far away from them" Y/N was reliefed to escape the other players. "So why did you take me here actually ?" he asked her. "Well...i wanted a request.." she looked down. "A request?" Y/N tilted his head. "Would you please join my guild ?" she looked up at him, basically begging him to join.

"Ehh?" he was buffed by that question. "Well..i don't know.." he rubbed the back of his head. "Please! I was searching for a strong figther and now i finally found you." Zekken was getting closer to Y/N. He wasn't used that much by girls and got flustered.

"Our goal is beating the floorboss together before the big guilds. Our guild contains only a couple of players. With you i am definetly sure we can make it." she was determined about her goal. "Well i am still not used playing this game..." he laughed nervously. "Ehhh?! How?! Your level is abnormal and the skills you used to figth against me." "....Will you listen to what i am going to say ?" She nodded as Y/N took a deep breath.

"I am a SAO survivor....i used my old data from the game and converted the levels and stats into Alfheim here. Since i left and survived SAO i haven't touched my Nervgear over the past, because of a certain incident...." Y/N was trying to stay calm and breathed a bit heavily. Zekken was speechless and didn't know how to respond to that.

"I-i am sorry...i shouldn't have rushed you with that...if you don't wana join, it is fine. I don't wana force you into it" she looked quiet sad about it. Y/N somehow couldn't stand seeing her being upset and sad as he sighed "Well...i guess it' okay to join your guild" he tried to act cool. "REALLY?!" she jumped up and presses her whole body against him. Y/N blushed "Y-yea"
"Hurray!! You need to meet the other member of the guild as soon as possible" she smiled cheerfully. "The problem is...i don't know how to fly yet." Y/N was a bit embarrassed about that. "No problem, i will teach you" she smiled and spinned around happily. "You get the hang out of it in no time".

"Oh well, then that is cleared i suppouse" he stretched. "Oh, i don't know your actuall name" he was wondering about it.
Zekken turned to him, giving him her smile "My name is Yuuki, Konno Yuuki"

- Continue in Chapter 4 -

Author notes:
That is it for now, how you liked the chapter ? Please leave a comment and follow me here on Wattpad. Support my stories and give me maybe some idea or what i can change and correct about it.

See ya in thr next one.