"Chapter 14: Zekken and Synthesis Thirty"

NO ONE POV

The girls rushed over to Y/N, Yuuki holding Y/N on her lap. "Y/N! Please don't die..." Y/N was bleeding out from the hole in his chest.

Alice reached her hand at his chest after removing the armor of his upper body. "System Call, Generate Luminous Element: Wound healing!!" Alice tried her best to stop his bleeding. "Come on! Yuuki, you need to help me as well!" she looked up and did as she was told. "System Call, Generate Luminous Element: Wound healing!"

The duo used the spell together which  seals the wound from Y/N's chest. "We need to hurry, he isn't in life danger but not save yet. He has lost a huge amount of blood." Alice grabbed him under his shoulder so did Yuuki.

They flew back with Amayori to Central Cathedral. After they landed, they tried to get Y/N inside their room as fast as possible. But someone approached them." What happend?"

Alice looked who it was. It was Edith, Synthesis ten.

"Ah, it's you

"Ah, it's you. Thank God, I thought it was someone else." Alice was relieved. "We had an accident and Y/N got injured badly."

"I see, then let's bring him up." Edith, is the only Integrity Knight who Alice trust. They were once found out talking about finding Kazuto and that Y/N and Yuuki weren't from this world. She kept it a secret since.

The four made their way up to the bedrooms. They entered and placed Y/N on the bed. His breathing was still heavy. "So what did actually happend?" Edith leaned against the wall looking at Yuuki and Alice.

"We were sparring together. I fought Alice-san and went a bit overboard. Y/N just suddenly stepped in and took the blow. It actually pierced through the armor." Yuuki showed the pierced armour of Y/N.

"You managed to pierce that thing?" Edith was suprised. Yuuki nodded. "Alright". She walked towards the door. "I get the blood for the transfusion. I be right back" Edith left the room. Making only Alice, Yuuki and Y/N staying inside.

"Alice, I am-" before she could finish Alice interrupted her. "No, I am the one who needs to apologize to you."

Yuuki looked at Alice. "I shouldn't have fell in love with him. You two are going out. Yet... I tried to ruin it. I am sorry Yuuki..." Alice was guilty.

"Y/N, he is just... A loving and caring person. He is strong and doesn't hesitate on his act for justice. I am actually the one who was jealous the whole time... When I see you both this happy... I wished that I would feel the same. Making a move on Y/N was a mistake and now this happens... I am really sorry Yuuki. "

After hearing this confession Yuuki wasn't guilty or mad, she rather felt Alice's sympathy. She walked over to Alice and gave her a hug. "I am sorry too Alice... I was really angry and jealous when you flirt with Y/N. I lost it during our fight and almost hurt you. Now I ended up hurting Y/N..." she teared up.