"Chapter 13: Jealousy?! Alice vs Yuuki"

NO POV

Y/N and Yuuki were heading back to their room. "This feels very odd..." Y/N looked at himself wearing the armour. "Hehe, I feel the same but atleast they are lighter than I thought."

Yuuki took her armour off. "I wonder how long we will be here till we finally found Kirito." Y/N was taking of his armour as well.

Yuuki smirked while Y/N was now taking his chestplate off. After he got rid of it, Yuuki pushed him down onto the bed. Being ontop of him with only her purple cloths and her underwear.

"Uhmm... Yuuki?" Y/N looked up at her as she was sitting ontop of him. "You know~ You looked very good in that armour, I don't think that I can hold myself back now~" she leaned closer to him.

His face was all flustered. "I don't mind to do it but we have to get up early tomorrow..." his face was completely red, his heart beating really fast.

"I am just kidding~" she gave him a kiss. He kissed back, looking at her. "Geez... You are always teasing and bullying me..."

"Well, this shows how much I love you and wanting your attention ~" Yuuki snuggled her head onto his chest. Letting out happy hummings.

Y/N sighed and held Yuuki tightly, covering themself with the blanket.
Both soon fell sleep with eachother.

- 9 Months later-

It has been a view months since Y/N and Yuuki were part of the Integrity Knights. They kept assisting Alice the whole time and trained while also studying this world.
The rapid growth of the pair was noticed by the other Synthesis as well.

Since the fighting and training they did was always with eachother. Nobody knew about their true strenght. Only Alice had a feeling about their power but only refined their techniques a bit.

During this time, the three became relatively close with eachother. Alice being more open up to them while keeping up with her duty.

But in those 9 months in which Alice spended time with Y/N and Yuuki. Her feelings slowly grew more and more towards Y/N with the time passing. She knew about their relationship and yet is not be able to help herself having crush on Y/N.

Today was a daily patrol routine for Y/N and Yuuki. Besides working as a Knight, the two individually helped the people in the city as good they can when they weren't on duty. Like carrying boxes, helping to repair and build buildings and even going for hunting.

The residents knew about the duo and happily greet them when they were on patrols.

"The people seemed to be more lively than 9 months ago." Y/N looked around and noticed the change. "Well, we have been giving our best here to help everyone." Yuuki responded.

Two kids walked up to them, holding what seemed to be packed meals in their hands. "Those are for you two, Miss and Mister!" the two kids handedthe meals to Y/N and Yuuki.

"Thank you but this wasn't necessary..." Y/N rubbed the back of his head, slightly guilty to receive such a present. The parents of the two kids were approaching. "Please take this as a thanks for finding our daughter and protected her from any harm."

"It's our duty, so this was no big deal." at the end they received the present anyway.

"Thank you again" the parents bowed in gratitude while the kids waved them "Bye bye!"

Yuuki and Y/N smiled looking at the box of food the received. "Ahem!" the duo tensed up as they slowly turned around seeing Alice with crossed arms behind them.