"Chapter 9: Zekken's first time (Lemon) "

-Lemon warning-

Y/N POV

"Uhhmm... Yuuki?" I looked up at her.
I felt my hand up together as she sat ontop of me. "You saw it didn't you..." she looked coldly at me. I nervously shivered and gulped. "Y-yes..." I shut my eyes.

I felt like my life was about to end. But then I felt something soft on my lips. I opend my eyes to see Yuuki kissing me. "Mmhm..?!" my eyes widend as my face heated up.

I was still shocked but slowly embraced her, kissing back. We started to even lick our tounge, French kissing. "Mhm... Ahn.."i could hear how she is letting out those cute noises.

After a bit she pulled back to get some air, our saliva connecting as we panted. "Yuuki... Don't tell me.." she puts her finger on my lips. "Shhhh.... This is your reward my darling~" she slipped her hand under my shirt and rubbed her hand on it. "It's firm, you feel nice Y/N." I shivered from her touch, it wasn't unpleasant cause Yuuki was doing it.

"Mhm, I am gona have fun tonight. ~" she started kissing my neck. I let out a soft moan. I felt her bitting me gently.

"Ow" she pulled back smirking. "With this, everyone knows that you are mine~" my face blushed. "B-but what about your health?"

"Don't worry about that, I made sure to have fun with you and taking care of my health" she gave me a kiss on the nose "Alri-haa!" I felt her hand touching my boner under my pants.

"Your little friend here seems to be in pain~. Let me help ya~" she pulled my pants down revealing my dick. She started to rubbing it with her soft hands while I moaned from the feeling.

"My, my. You seem to like that~ My strong boyfriend gets dominated by his girlfriend." she kept stroking her hand on my dick.

I panted and couldn't kept my voice. Yuuki turned around going down with her head and putting my dick in her mouth. "Fuah~"

I heard her giggle as she starts sucking me, licking with her tounge around my dick.

"Ahhh!" I moaned from the pleasure as she kept sucking me. I looked at her. Her hips wiggling a bit above me. I took the advantage and grabbed her waist, pulling down her pants.

"Kyaah! Y/N!" it was my time to strike back. "This is payback" I started to rub her clit with my fingers. She let out a moan, shivering.

Spreading her entrance and gently playing with her vagina. She moved her hips down to me. "She likes it, it seems~"

I started to lick her, she let out a gasp and moan. "Ahh!~ Y/N, you lewd boy"
She continued sucking as we pleasured each other.

She gently nibbled on my dick. While I fingered her inside out, licking with my tounge inside Yuuki.

I soon felt to ejaculate soon. "Ahhh, Yuuki.. I am gona.." before I could even finish, she sucked me hard and stroke my dick which caused me to cum in her mouth. "Ahh!"

I shot my semen down her throat as she kept sucking. I heard her gulping.
"Pah, taste really weird but I like it~" she her head, wiggling with her hips ontop of me.

"So Y/N~. Let us get to the main course." she moved herself down to my dick being above it. I tried to regain myself from the pleasure. "Now I wana feel good~"

I didn't stop her since I am in the mood. "Don't push yourself to much Yuuki." I said, being a bit worried. "I will~" she slowly sat down on my dick. The tip entering her.

"Ahh! This might be bad." Yuuki let's out a small whimper as she pushes herself down further. Bleeding from having her virginity taken by me.