"Chapter 11: Integrity Knight in Golden Armor"

Third Person POV

In a forest Y/N waked up and looked around. "Where am I?" he looked at himself seeing him wearing some odd clothes. "And what are those..?"

"Ughhh, my head" Yuuki rubbed her head, she was had her purple hair like in Alfheim but it was the hairstyle in real life which she had.

"So we are in Underworld" Y/N stood up and helped Yuuki as well. "It worked but my brain fricking hurts. Why..."

"This places feels odd..." Yuuki looked at her hand. "This isn't like the usual mmorpg. It's like...more than real.."

"Anyway, we have to find Kazuto first." Y/N walked ahead. "But you don't even know where he is" Yuuki crossed her arms.

Y/N laughed nervously. "Riiight~ I forgot about that..." he sighed.

"Let's head to a village first, then we can try to find Kazuto." Yuuki suggest.
"Yeah let's do that" the two of them started walking, looking for a village to stay first.

The time passes. Both Yuuki and Y/N being exhausted from walking. "Man...There is nothing to find here." they sat down against a tree.

"Hmm..." Y/N lifted his right hand and tried to scroll, but nothing happens. He switches his hand and a screen appeard infront of him.

"Hmm, Unit ID...and.."he noticed something about his stats." "Yuuki, open your screen tab." she looked at him confused but did so.

"What's wrong with it?" she looked at it. "Look at the stats, they are abnormally high. How is this possible?"

Both of them are confused and rather shocked at the same time. "Ughh.." Yuuki held her head. "Are you alright?

"Y-yeah, I am fine, but somehow... This feels familiar...what is going on..." she tried to calm herself. "So you have them too, I also see memories I never saw before..." Y/N thinked.

"Could it be that..."

"those are our AI memories?"

They looked at each other. Those familiar feeling, this headache. We took over our AI in this world." Y/N stood up, helding his hand out for Yuuki.

"Then this would explain why our Stats are high. We are still the same Y/N and Yuuki but with our memories from the real world combined with them" she took his hand standing up.

"We must be close to the city then, lets-" Y/N stopped his sentence as he turned his head up into the sky. Yuuki looked at the same direction, seeing a dragon flying in the sky.

It came down towards them, flapping his wings. They covered their face from the wind.

Y/N looked up, a reflection blinding him a bit. There person jumped down, walking towards them.

"Who are you two?" infront of them stood a girl with a golden blue armour, blond hair and blue eyes.