| sports ✭

Description: Logan is a simp over his boyfriend playing sports 😏

—————————————————

Logan watched his tanned, Disney-obsessed boyfriend play basketball in the high school's sports centre. He shot a goal in from the three pointer line! Logan was drooling by the time of the end of the game.

He couldn't help that Roman was the hottest thing he's ever seen, he was tanned, his hair was beautifully floofy and his freckles were adorable. Plus he was super tall! They've been dating for at least a year and they both loved each other a lot.

By the end of the end of the game Roman was sweating and panting, running to Logan. He smiled at him and took his water bottle, chugging it. He pulled away and giggled breathily, flopping next to Logan exhausted. "That was.." he panted, "that was exhausting." He sighed and leaned against Logan's shoulder.

Logan chuckled, "Get off me, you're slimy." He pushed him off playfully. Roman gasped dramatically and rubbed his sweat on Logan laughing, "Aha, now what will you do? You have my water juices on you."

"God you've been hanging out with your brother too much!" Logan explained, being chased by a Roman now.

"Don't talk a about my brother!"

————————————
Just a short one today! :3