| sleepy ✭

smut ahead ⚠️

requested by @fandom_trash_panda :)
I just did smut- if that's okay-

Description: Logan and Roman have sexy time and it's the day after

—————————————————

As Roman's forest green eyes slowly peeled open, feeling Logan's length still fully inside of him from behind. He smiled as pleasure cursed his body from the sudden waking up, memories of their last night affairs flooding in. A soft breath hitch passed his lips as he felt Logan wrap his arms around his waist firming and shift, his hips driving the dick further into Roman.

Roman bit his lip at the feeling, slowly rolling his eyes back lazily as though he was still quite tired yet horny. He purred and rolled his eyes back as he began to slightly bounce back onto him.

That...
Didn't last long before Logan slowly woke up, a deep, low groan falling past his sleepy lips. Logan began to pepper Roman's neck from behind in kisses and nips, holding him close with his strong arms as he gently rolled his own hips forward. Logan leaned to almost Roman's ear and groaned there, "Good morning, dear." He softly spoke, earning a small whine from the bottom.

"you sound beautiful, Ro." Logan praised, thrusting slow and gentle, still also tired. "So good for me."

Roman mewled at his words, panting. Their heavy, hot breaths in sync almost. "Roman~" Logan grunted out, gritting his teeth as he got close. "c-can I?"

Roman nodded quickly, panting. "y-yes Logan~ I-inside." Roman panted, smiling as he felt Logan release inside of him. Roman followed suit, panting heavily.

The two laid in silence before Roman turned and kissed Logan on the lips sweetly, sharing a loving kiss before they kept their foreheads together and stared into each other's eyes. "I love you Ro," Logan whispered, snickering. Roman smiled. "I love you too,"