| eyes ✭

Description: The world is overpopulated and people are divided into groups of eye colours.
Red eyes: Killed off
Blue eyes: Safe

This is based off a tik tok i seen by @/ella.wangg

—————————————————

Roman yawned and made his way downstairs to the living room where his mother was seated at the cosy lounge chair with her morning tea. He was faced away so she didn't see him, "Roman?" She asked, curious about why he was turned away from him. "Oh.. you got your eye colour didnt you?"

Roman winced at her words, "yeah.." he stuttered, "yeah i did," He turned to her and revealed his green eyes, the adult gasping audibly. "green..?"

"mum i'm scared.." roman looked down, "what does green mean..?"

"i-i'm not.. i'm not sure." Roman's mother sighed gently, getting up and hugging her son tight. "but you can't let anyone see it." She put a hat over Roman's hair, tucking his hair over his green eyes. Roman simply nodded.

————

Roman got to school and walked to his locker nervously, staring down before their were arms wrapping around his waist and soft kisses being pressed at his neck. "Ah..?"

"Hello Roman," Logan introduced, smiling gently as Roman turned she smiled too. "Oh, hey Lolo." roman hugged him and kissed his cheek lovingly. "I see you got blue?" Roman asked, admiring Logan's ocean blue eyes to which he nodded to. "And you haven't got yours yet?" Logan asked, in which roma nodded to.

"i see, and why are you wearing a hat?" Logan asked, seeing his boyfriend's face pale. "i-i uh.. bad hair day..?" Roman smiled and quickly slipped off, "I'm gonna be late for class, baby." And with that he ran off, "love you!!"

Logan looked down to his hands, "love you.. too." he muttered, now worried.

———

"Everyone line up! We're having an eye colour check!" The gyn teacher exclaimed.

Roman looked down anxiously as he heard screams and pleads of those with red eyes, his friends, virgil and patton, being dragged away both with red beaming eyes. He teared up before his breath hitched as his face was lifted up and his hat taken away, the guards gasping and taking a step back. "y-your majesty..." They spoke, bowing immediately in front of Roman.

The poor teenage stood silently, watching everyone bow to him. "what.. what the hell..?" he was thankful that the guards taking patton and virgil away had stopped and let them go, everyone's eyes going back to their usual colours. "what is going on..."

// Heya, i might make a part two if you guys want it 👉👈