| bottom ✭

Slight NSFW ⚠️

Kinks/triggers: baby boy name calling, sir calling, against a wall, sexy scenes ;)

"I'm not a bottom!" Roman cried out.

Logan shoots Roman a sly smirk from his spot in the living room table, taking his eyes off the news letter and glaring up at his shorter boyfriend. His face was shining with pure irritation and frustration, his bottom lip quivering upon the smirk.

"Are you not?" Logan asked, standing. He stealthily walked over to his remarking boyfriend, Roman. "Why's that?"

"Because you're always so big and bossy! I never get to be assertive!" He whined sadly, looking up at Logan with a very submissive look written on his face from his lips to his eyebrows.
Logan's smirk grew, he gently pinned Roman's arms against the arm easily, the shorter boy not complying at all.

He slowly got closer to roman.'a face, breathing hotly in his ear. "So you don't want to be sir's baby boy anymore?" He purred in his ear, licking his ear lobe as he heard Roman's breathing grow rapid. "I-I-"

"Answer me baby boy," Logan purred, pulling away to look down at his lips panting deeply.
"do you not want sir to pin you up against the wall and fuck you so hard and deep that you'll scream out my name?"

Roman trembled a bit, feeling his knees goes weak. His hands gripped Logan's shoulders, feeling himself he forced up against the wall by Logan. His legs wrapping against his waist and his arms around his neck.

"I-I'm your baby boy, sir"

They stared at each other deeply, their lips connecting immediately. Logan's hands squeezing Roman's ass as they passionately made out roughly, pulling each other closer as the heat around them grew hotter then expected, moving them to Logan's bedroom.

Clothes all over the floor afterwards, the fan on high to keep the heat tension away as their showered washed bodies laid snuggled. Roman was Logan's baby boy and it was definitely clear to the others as well. Especially Virgil- being beside their room-